Drops of Fire

I closed my eyes and sent a projection to the control room. When I (my projection) got there, Erza and Kyôka were fighting. I looked around and saw Minerva, Frosch, Lector, Happy and Pantherlily standing to the side watching the fight. I ran up to them. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Kyôka connected herself to the Faces and now Titania is trying to defeat her". It was Minerva that answered. She turned around to look at me and for the first time since the Grand Magic Games, we locked eyes. I looked into her eyes; I had never seen her look so guilty. "(Y/N)"

I put my hand up to stop her. "You don't have to explain. You're not trying to kill Erza and that can only mean one thing, you're on our side. That's all I need to know". Her eyes widened for a moment before she offered me a smile. I had never seen her smile before. It was beautiful.

I looked at Erza and Kyôka, then back at my friends. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I think Erza has got this covered. You can go back to Sting and Rogue," Lector said to me. I didn't even want to know how they knew I was with Sting and Rogue. I nodded before sending my projection away. I looked at the boys who seemed to be busy watching the dragons. I smiled then joined them.

Once it looked like they had regained their energy, I grabbed onto both of them and teleported to where Mard Geer was. When we got there, he was already fighting with Natsu.

The boys tried to join the fight, but Natsu refused to let them. They somehow tricked him into letting them help him by making a bet saying whoever defeats Mard Geer first won. I facepalmed. I do not know how anyone can be that gullible.

Once again, I stood off to the side and watched the fight, but I think I was paying more attention to the dragons.

After a while, Mard Geer actually put the book down, then walked off to sit on his throne. My eyes were immediately drawn to that book. I started to take a step towards it when Mard Geer attacked us all, sending us flying back.

The dragon slayers continued to attack him, not that they were having much effect. While everyone was distracted, I teleported in front of the book and grabbed it before anyone had the chance to see, or so I thought. Right after I picked up the book, thorns came out of nowhere and went straight past my hand, slicing the back of it in the process and causing me to drop the book. I looked at my hand to see a drop of blood slide out of the cut. Without even flinching, I sent a wave of black energy towards him. I then looked at my hand and watched as the cut closed up. I think the trio were confused at how unfazed I was by it all. 'Ok, maybe not the best time to take the book,' I thought as I walked back over to where I was before.

I soon regretted that decision when Gray arrived wearing the Demon Slayer mark. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was also after the book. He then took on Mard Geer all by himself, surprisingly overpowering the latter. He was about to make the finishing move when Jiemma, who had clearly been transformed into a demon, blocked the attack.

I turned to Mard Geer. "Why wasn't I informed of this? I thought we agreed that I was to be informed of everything that went on in the regeneration chamber!" I yelled, furiously.

"You were so busy with your wizard guild, I didn't want to disturb you," he replied calmly. I gave him a death stare.

"So you're the leader of this group," Jiemma spoke to me. "I knew there was something I liked about you".

I turned to face him. "I already have a guild". I wasn't talking about Fairy Tail but no one needed to know that, and I doubt I'd be welcome there after today.

I then jumped out of the way for the dragon slayers to start fighting him.

Shortly after, the Twin Dragons defeated Jiemma using a combo attack, using up the rest of their energy in the process. Due to that, they collapsed and I ran towards them. I stayed with them for a while.