Twin Dragons of Sabertooth part 2

Seconds after I arrived at my bedroom, I got a call from none other than the Twin Dragons. We had agreed to meet up again. Over the next two years, we had met up every once in a while. I became especially close with Rogue, but I was still pretty close with the other three.

A few weeks after we met, they took me to the Sabertooth guildhall. I met their Master Jiemma, who came off as a power-hungry jerk, but he let me hang out there. I met so many people like Rufus Lore, Olga Nanagear, and worst of all, Minerva Orland, Jiemma's daughter. I hated her immediately, she was a bitch to everyone there.

After the introductions were over, Sting went to look for a job and Frosch and Lector were playing together, so Rogue took me to their room. We sat on one of the beds and just talked.

After a while, Rogue asked me to be his girlfriend. Everything inside me was screaming to say yes, but instead, I grabbed his hand and replied with, "M-my life, it-it's very... complicated. I just don't think getting into a relationship right now would be best for either of us. I'm sorry". I was a very dangerous person, especially now that I'd been reunited with my brother, 'The Black Wizard,' the most dangerous wizard on the planet, and I didn't want to put him through that, he deserved better. After that, we went downstairs.

After that, I removed my guild mark, otherwise, I'd never be able to go back there. Two years later, another wizard joined Sabertooth. Her name is Yukino Agria. We instantly became friends. She looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out where from.

Even after that awkward conversation, the five of us continued being best friends. Rogue and I hardly ever talked about what happened, which was probably a good thing. I also became friends with Rufus.

I continued to work for Crime Sorcière. Every now and then, I spoke to them on the Communication Lacrima, feeding them the slightest bit of information about Zeref, not too much though.

Even through all of that, I still continued to look for Tenroe Island, in secret, of course. I never gave up hope.