Song of the Fairies

Flare agreed to help us for the sake of her family. After a while, it seemed they had us beat; Flare was tied to a tree with her own hair, Wendy had been caught in one of the treasure hunters' weapons and Lucy and I were on the ground. When we finally got them to lower their guard, Flare and Wendy broke free, Lucy summoned Leo and I could feel my wounds healing. After that, it was fairly easy to defeat them. After that, Flare decided to lead us to the eternal flame in the hopes that she could save it as she got her magic from the eternal flame.

After a while of running, we all suddenly turned into kids. The girls looked so cute as kids but none of knew what was happening to us. It didn't take long before we returned back to our normal selves and resumed our search for the eternal flame.

It didn't take long to find Natsu either. Flare continued to lead us to the eternal flame before stopping in front of a mountain. We were shocked when she told us that the mountain we were standing in front of was, in fact, the eternal flame.

Right after, Gray came out of nowhere with Happy and Carla and they were running away from a giant monster. He told us that he had figured out a way to melt the ice so Natsu agreed to fend off the monster while Gray melted the ice.

After Gray melted the ice, there seemed to be nothing there. We soon noticed that the eternal flame was still there, it just wasn't as big as the ice made it seem. Our relief was short lived when the monster fell on top of the flame. "Natsu, what did you do?!" I yelled at him. I turned to look at Flare to see her shaking with anger. Apparently, he wasn't done because his Dragon Slayer Secret Art on it, causing the flame to return to its former glory.

Happy caught Natsu and they flew up to the flame together. "Hey Uncle," Natsu said to the flame, causing my eyes to widen in shock.

It turned out the eternal flame was Atlas Flame. Wendy used her Milky Way spell so we could speak to him. "Hello (Y/N). It's been a while," he said to me.

I looked up and smiled at him. "Yes, it has indeed," I replied. I could see the others looking back and forth between the two of us, but I was too caught up in the moment.

"The last time I saw you, you were following your brother around," he pointed out.

I lowered my eyes. "Unfortunately, Zeref and I are not in contact right now". It wasn't a lie that time. Zeref and I hadn't had any contact since that day in the forest.

After that, we returned our attention to Natsu and the others. Atlas Flame told us that he had actually been dead for quite some time. He also told us that the person that froze that village was indeed an Ice Demon Slayer. I stayed quiet during that entire conversation. He also said he could use the last bit of his power to free the village, which he did.

We spent the rest of the day celebrating with the giants. Everyone was having so much fun. I, personally, didn't do much celebrating. My mind was filled with thoughts of the conversation I had with Gray earlier that day.

Flashback

"I see. So he said, 'the gate to the Netherworld has opened?'" I asked Gray. We were talking about Doriate, one of the people that tried to prevent the completion of this mission.

"Yeah," he replied. "What does that even mean?"

After a while, I looked at him and smiled. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with". I then turned and walked away. 'So, Tartaros is truly coming. Just what are they planning?'

End of Flashback

After the festivities were over, we made our way to Warrod's house to tell him that we completed the job.

When we got there, we agreed to have dinner there. The boys did the cooking and I helped Warrod prepare for dinner while the other girls relaxed in a nearby hot spring.

While we were having dinner, Warrod told them the truth about his role in the founding of Fairy Tail. "I've been a part of Fairy Tail since the very beginning, right alongside Mavis and the others," he said to them, showing them his guild mark.

After it had sunk in, they all turned to me. "Wait, weren't you a founding member? That means you knew about this! And you never told us?"

"Did I forget to mention that?" I shrugged my shoulders, feigning ignorance. "How do you think we were so well acquainted?"

After that, Warrod went on to tell them about Mavis, and it made me miss the old days and all the adventures we had together.

Natsu thought it was a good idea to ask Warrod about E.N.D. "I was thinking you might know something about this demon called E.N.D. He's a demon from the Book of Zeref and (Y/N) won't tell me anything about him".

I shrugged my shoulders again. "I've already told you everything you need to know. He's a fire demon, he's Zeref's strongest and I had a hand in creating him". I did my best to try and act nonchalant, but I guess there was a small part of me that wasn't worried.

Natsu glared at me before turning back to Warrod. "Apparently Igneel tried to take him down," Natsu went on.

"Atlas Flame told us there was history between Igneel and the demon," Wendy pointed out.

'That's an understatement,' I thought, trying not to roll my eyes.

Warrod then went on to tell them what he knew about Tartaros while I just listened to the conversation they were all having. After that, we returned to the guild.