"We Should Take Things Slow"

A few weeks later. At Blair's.

Serena and i had kinda moved in with Blair

Serena and i had kinda moved in with Blair. We were now all living together which is pretty great...for now. 

I walked into the living room and smiled when i saw Nate sitting there on the couch.

My jaw dropped, shocked "Nate? what are you doing here?"

He stood up , smiling "hey"

i hugged him and he hugged back.

Me "you weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow"

I looked at him.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him "Grandfather got sick of watching me text you, so he had the plane bring me home"

Me "Remind me to send him a gift"

Then i kissed him.

He kissed back but then sighed " i should go. I left the driver waiting with the bags so i could surprise you, but tomorrow, though, right?"

I smiled, nodding "yeah, the first official date"

He smiled.

Me "i've been thinking.."

Nate's face dropped "Here we go"

I giggled "...and i really think that we should try to take this slow"

Nate nodded "yeah, yeah, i was thinking the same thing"

I nodded "good "

suddenly he kissed me.

I kissed back. 

We couldn't stop kissing each other.

Well, there goes our plan on doing this slow. 

Nate suddenly lifted me up and lied me down on the couch, not breaking the kiss at all.

I pulled him closer.

This man is everything.

At a restaurant.

Blair and i were sitting at a table.

She eyed me.

I smirked  "What, Blair?"

Blair "now that i am with Chuck, i see that Nate and i were only perfect on paper. But you and Nate can finally be more than just an affair to remember"

I nodded "which is why i won't make this an affair. It's official"

Blair eyed me "oh really? You are the one thing Nate has always wanted and could never have. Like a diet. After years of starvation you can't let him gorge und sundaes. He'll panic and decide he hates ice cream"

I smiled amused "Except i am not ice cream, and Nate and i don't need to play games"

Blair "Everyone needs to play games. You know that as good as i do"

I rolled my eyes.

Blair "make him work for it"

Me "Blair, he already did that"

Blair "then make him work harder"

I raised an eyebrow at her and took a sip of my wine.

At Nate's.Night. 

I walked out of the elevator and over to Nate who was playing pool. I smiled and leaned against the table.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back.

Nate "i was just about to call you"

I put a hand on his cheek "Well, now you don't have to"

Then i pulled him to me and kissed him "or we don't need to talk at all"

Nate sighed "Look-"

I rolled my eyes "oh god, here we go. You're already breaking up with me"

He chuckled "what?"

I shook my head "nothing. You were saying..."

Nate "I was just thinking that maybe it might make sense if i go to that dinner tomorrow night alone"

I asked confused "why? did i do something wrong?"

He shook his head "No. No. Not at all. I just-you know, we said we didn't wanna rush into things"

Me "and who said that i was going to rip your clothes off your body the second we got some alone time at that dinner tomorrow?"

Nate smiled "as pleasant as that sounds, i just want to stick to the plan"

Me "and how is that turning out for you?"

Nate" i'm just trying, Fla"

Me "Like you were trying not to have sex with me on Eleanor Waldorf's floor this morning? Yeah, Nate, i could really see you trying while ripped off the clothes of my body"

He sighed "just because we lost track for a minute doesn't mean we should forget it. We already saw each other today .We can wait a couple more days, right?"

I raised an eyebrow "As you wish"

then i pushed myself off the table and walked to the elevator.

Nate sighed "Fla, come on"

In the elevator.

I took my phone out and called an old friend.

Damien answered "Flavia "

Me "Hey Damien, heard you were in town"

Damien "I am. don't tell me you need help with your French kissing homework"

I rolled my eyes "tell me you don't have a date to the ambassador's dinner"

Damien "are you asking me if i wanna go with you? "

Me "Well, what if? What would be your answer?"

Damien"i'd love to"

I smiled "Great. I'm staying at the Waldorf's. I'll text you the address. I'll see you tomorrow"

Then i hung up.