Truths

A few days later. At Ostroff. 

Dr. Fischer "Flavia, help me understand. Are you upset because of what you did, or because you can't remember it? Both and neither. If you saw a photo of yourself on the Internet doing cocaine what would you think?"

Dr. Fischer "i wouldn't know what to think.  I would never do that"

I nodded "Exactly. But with me i can't be so sure. I may not remember kissing Carter and Nate or crossing Blair, but you know, this wouldn't be the firs time that i'e been with two guys in one night or betrayed my best friend. Things had gotten so out of control .. i didn't know how to pull them back anymore. so i left town, alone. I started focusing on my Model career and something visited my sister in Cornwall, Connecticut. My sister actually met there someone. A professor. She told me he was different from anyone else. He was nice to her without having any bad intentions because of who she was. "

Mrs. Fischer "what do you mean with that?"

Me "People have always tried to use me and my siblings because of our names. They thought they could use us for our own benefit. My name does open a lots of doors in this country. She was in love with him but nothing happened between them"

Night. In my room. 

Juliet looked at me "thanks to you, my brother is currently serving a five-year sentence"

I shook my head "i sear, i never accused Ben of any crime. I mean, why would i? I would never do that to my sister"

Juliet "I saw the affidavit"

I shook my head "i didn't sign anything. "

Juliet "then who did?"

I shook my head confused but ten it hit me "oh you have got to be kidding me"

At my mom's. 

Juliet and i walked inside. Apparently mom had thrown a little party, great. An audience, i love a good audience. 

Chuck was holding some speech.