Drama

A few weeks later. In Spain. At the airport. 

 I saw how the guys put my luggage in the private jet. 

Nate had to leave two weeks ago because of work which was sad. He nor i liked it but it was his job and who am i to tell him not to go. We grew so strong as a couple and i love it. 

My phone rang and i looked at it. 

I answered "hey mom"

Mom "hey, dear. Are you going to come to the Fashion's Night Out luncheon tomorrow?"

I nodded "of course i am."

Mom "does Nate know you're coming back tomorrow?"

I shook my head "no. And i would appreciate it if you could keep that little detail to yourself, please?"

She chuckled "of course, dear. But have heard from Charles?"

Yeah, Chuck left town after he confessed he slept with Jenny. I love him but sometimes i can't stand his decisions. Jenny had left town, good for her. Serena and Blair are in France, having fun. Eric's in Italy. Nate and i had visited him fro a weekend around 3 weeks ago. 

I shook my head "no, why?"

She sighed. 

Me "Mom, it's Chuck. And it's a normal summer, he's drunk on some island were he can live out his sexual fantasies. I know him and given with everything that happened, i wouldn't blame him for going rogue. Why are you interested?"

Mom "oh, no. If you don't know anything, i can find out myself. Keep having a good time"

Me "Well,  actually i was about to step into the jet when you called"

Mom "Have you decided if you wanna go to College this year?"

I sighed "Mom, i'm on the top of my modelling career at the moment."

Mom sighed "all right. See you tomorrow. Love you"

Me "love you too"

Then i hung up and got into the jet. 

Next day. At home.