"Don't Provoke Her"

A few days later. At a restaurant.

Serena and i were having brunch at a restaurant. We were going to graduate today and i'm glad to be honest. And my arrest photo is everywhere in the newsletter which is making me a famous, but not in a way that i'd like.

Me "Ever since GG broke my arrest, it's everywhere. Eric found it in Pravda"

Serena "Well, you're famous because you got arrested. I mean, it's not really surprising, is it?"

Me "i just can't wait for this day to be over. End of high school is the end of me on GG."

She nodded "She plagued you more than anyone. you were her first blast."

I nodded, annoyed "oh yeah"

Serena chuckled "what was that about again? ninth grade, and you were in a white dress, rain and no underwear?"

I rolled my eyes "Let's hope my mugshot is the last thing she ever prints about me"

Serena "Gossip Girl does not report at College so this is your last day to be under her rule. "

I nodded "Yep"

Serena "we already paid so what are we even doing here?"

I nodded "True"

---

we walked outside and i already got bombarded by paparazzi.

Man 1 "Excuse me, Flavia!"

man 2 "Flavia? Flavia!"

Serena and i got into the limo and it drove off.

At Constance.

The graduating girls were standing in their robes next to he line of the graduating boys. We started to walk to our rows while our parents and friends were applauding.

I was sitting between Serena and Blair.

Miss Cuela walked on stage "Dear, friends, colleagues, as we stand here today we bear witness to a bright new beginning..."