Playing Games

I was standing by the kitchen counter doing nothing.

Nate and Blair were sitting there flirting with each other. I think i am going to throw up.

Chuck walked to me with two drinks in his hands.

He handed me one.

I nodded "thanks"

Then i took a sip of it.

Chuck saw them and froze "you know we could always leak the Flavia/Chuck sex tape. "

I shook my head "We are not going to leak the tape, Chuck, how many times do i have to tell you that?"

Suddenly i saw Nate meeting my gaze and he froze. They looked at us and froze.

Me "i don't want them here"

Chuck "what are you going to do about that?"

I put a hand on the back of his neck and kissed him.

He kissed back, smirking.

---

I was standing in my bathroom and fixing my lipstick in the mirror.

Nate walked inside and closed the door behind him.

I looked at him through the mirror.

Nate " where did your boyfriend go?"

I asked confused "who?"

Nate "The guy who shoved his tongue down his throat earlier"

I looked even more confused "a little but more specific, please"

Nate "Chuck, Flavia, i'm talking about Chuck"

I turned to him smirking "We're not a couple, Nate, you should know that better than anyone. "

Nate "Then what is it?"

Me "It's what it's always been"

Nate "and what exactly is that?"

Me "Just for fun, nothing more"

Nate "Whatever is going on between you two just make sure Chuck doesn't talk you into doing something you regret"

Me "Oh, you mean the time when he convinced me to do the sex tape with him?"

He froze "you did not"

I nodded "i did"

He growled.

Me "Say about Chuck whatever you want but at least he's not two-faced like you"

Nate asked irritated "Me? why me?"

Me "You said you were just friends, Nate"

Nate "Blair's my friend, Flavia. Nothing's happening between us"

Suddenly i heard "Well, not yet"

Blair walked inside "But he's telling you the truth. Nate's a good guy. If you'd have seen that, maybe you'd be together"

I scoffed, shaking my head.

Blair "he's free so who knows what will happen"

Nate nodded at her "Exactly. We don't know. We're just hanging out"

Blair nodded "Sure, that's what people do at parties, hand out. but later, when we're alone-"

Nate "Blair- We'll talk about it"

I rolled my eyes.

Blair asked confused "what is there to talk about?"

Me "let me stop you right there. Why the hell do you guys have to have to conversation in my bathroom?"

Blair rolled her eyes.

Me "Okay, i'm out just don't make a mess on my sheets, thanks"

Then i walked out.

---

Chuck and i were standing in the corridor. Nate and Blair were still in my bedroom, great.

Me "They've been in there for a while. "

Chuck "Relax and trust in the power of our overwhelming sexual chemistry to dive a wedge between them. "

Suddenly i saw Blair storming out of my room looking hurt.

Nate followed her looking down.

Chuck "go talk to him"

I walked over to Nate "trouble in paradise?"

He stopped and whispered in my ear "You're still the same manipulative little bitch you always were. I was wrong to ever think that could've actually changed"

Then he left.

I looked after him and gritted my teeth.

---

I walked out of my room and froze when i saw that the Penthouse was empty. The party was over and Mom and Rufus were back which meant that Jenny's screwed. You wanna know why? Serena threw a party, Mom allowed that but Jenny turned the party into a rave which was not allowed by mom.

The Penthouse was a mess. We were all lined up in front of the kitchen counter while mom and Rufus looked around.

Mom looked around shocked "oh my god"

Rufus fixed a lamp "okay, Lil, deep breath"

Mom"oh!"

Rufus " things definitely got out of hand, but the most important thing is that the kids are okay. "

Mom "yes, that may be the most important thing but the second most important thing is the apartment--the furniture, the--the rugs, the art, the--my closet. "

She picked up a dress and her jaw dropped.

Dan "i thought i recognized that dress. "

Mom looked at Serena "Serena, how did this happen?"

I looked at her and then at mom. Serena was done for tonight.

Me "i admit i made a few phone calls. if you want to punish someone for the passed hors d'oeuvres, point the finger here, guilty as charged. but as far as all the people.."

Mom "oh, and you expect me to believe that Jenny was behind this? After she had me cancel the best caterer in town because she wanted clue and crock-pot. "

Eric "mom- you could at least make an attempt to mask you distaste"

Mom sighed.

Jenny didn't say anything.

I scoffed, making my way to my room.

Mom "Don you dare leave me here to clean up this mess , Flavia"

I stopped and turned to her "When this Family was just me, Serena and Eric, if things got out of control, it was a 70% sure to bet that it was my fault. "

Serena nodded.

Me "But as this family grows so does the pool of suspects. This is not my mess"

Next day. Morning .

I yawned and stood up. I wrapped Chuck's robe around my naked body.

Chuck turned around and smirked when he saw me "morning, beautiful"

I rolled my eyes and went to tighten the robe around my waist.

Chuck put a hand over my hand and i looked at him.

Chuck "What Nate said last night must've hit a nerve"

Me "you could tell?"

Chuck "Well, you walked into my room wearing nothing underneath that robe, love"

Me "Like i said before, i don't have to change myself for anyone"

He smirked and shoved my hand to my side and opened the robe "God help me if you ever dare to change that body of yours, love"

I smirked and he kissed me again.