Dangerous Rumors

A week later. At Colombia. 

I was on my way to my sister while i was talking to Nate over the phone

Nate "you're on speaker, Dan's with me. Dan and Vanessa sorted everything out. We should double"

Yeah turned out that Milo wasn't Dan's son which made Dan leave Vanessa for Serena and then he left Serena for Vanessa. That's pretty exhausting keeping up Humphrey. 

Nate "i mean, you and i are going to this Faculty and Friends mixer at the Hamilton House. you guys wanna come?"

Dan "no?"

Me "there's free appetizers, Dan"

Dan "oh okay. Fine. You wanna go see a movie afterwards?"

I shook my head  "no can do"

Dan "oh, come on. It doesn't even have to have subtitles. "

Nate "Sounds great. No. Fla and i have this nice evening planned after the mixer . Got some champagne, new Matteo sheets. I'm hoping some recently purchased lingerie. "

Dan "it's for her, right?"

I laughed a little. 

Nate "of course, Dan. "

Dan chuckled "I'm gonna head out. See you later. Bye, Fla"

Me "bye"

Nate "so it's only the two of us now?"

Me "i heard something about new lingerie? "

Nate "Yes"

Me "what? did you dream about that or what makes you think  i would give you a little show of my new stuff?"

Nate "actually i did dream about that last night"

I giggled "really?"

Nate "yes. And was that just a dream of mine or are you gonna make my dream come true?"