1.15 Thanksgiving

A few days later.

Serena and i were sitting at the kitchen island

Serena and i were sitting at the kitchen island. Everybody was preparing for thanksgiving.

apparently no one realized it was me on the photo Gossip Girl posted. No one but Serena. She was the only one seeing me in that dress. Thank god she didn't tell anyone. But she wasn't happy to find out i spend the night hanging out with Nate instead of going to B's birthday party. 

Blair looked through the kitchen  "i have to find this recipe before my dad gets here."

Me "Harold Waldorf's famous pumpkin pie. I'm always dying to eat it"

Blair sat down next to me "Well, it may have been Bobby Flay's. but it didn't stop my dad from taking credit for it. It's gonna be perfect!"

Serena smiled "Look at you. Quite the chipper sous-chef"

Blair "well, i'm in a good mood.It happens. Sometimes 'cause i incrase my lexapro. sometimes because my dad's in town. "

Serena "and sometimes, mostly because things are good with a boy. You and Nate get back together?"

Blair "you mean since Gossip Girl published pictures with him and some skank?"

Serena "so that's a no. "

Me "What's Chuck doing today?"

Blair looked at me irritated "why are you asking me?"

Serena  "well, you guys are friend. And, Blair,look you know you can tell us anything. We'd be the last people to judge you. Trust me. "

Blair shot me a look  "with good reason"

I sighed annoyed "i know you screwed Chuck, Blair"

She sighed "i don't know what i was thinking. i mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand, but twice?"

Serena's eyes widened "You slept with him? i only saw you making out"

Blair shhhd her.

Serena sighed "ug. Blair!"