Congratulations

A few months later. At the NY Spectator.

 At the NY Spectator

I walked into Nate's office and smiled when i saw him standing there talking to someone over his on his phone

Nate "Serena? no, i haven't heard from her all summer. I assumed she was somewhere between Tulum and the Turks and Caicos....Hey, don't worry about it, Serena's disappeared on us before. But we always find her and she's always fine. ..Yes. okay.."

He hung up and then turned around and smiled when he saw me "Flavia"

I smiled "hi, handsome"

He walked over to me and hugged me. 

I hugged him back. 

Nate "Why didn't you tell me you came back? i would've picked you up from the airport "

I put my arms around his neck "i know, i know, i just got back earlier and wanted to surprise you"

Nate put his arms around my waist and kissed me. 

I kissed him back.

Nate "your surprise worked"

I smirked "i know"

Nate and i have been stronger than ever. We haven't told anyone about our engagement yet, even if it's been a couple months now. I just - i just thought the timing wasn't perfect since our friends were going through rough times.

Me "so, that was my mother on the phone?"

Nate nodded "yes. Serena's disappeared"

I nodded "i've heard "

Nate "you think we should call the others?"

I shook my head "they're not gonna come. At least not Blair"

Nate "it's worth a try. I'll talk to Blair"

Me "and i'll ask Gossip Girl"

Nate looked at me surprised. 

I sighed "It's worth a shot, Nate"

Nate nodded "fine. "

Then i walked over to his computer and got on the Gossip Girl site.