LA

Los Angeles. A few months later. On a yacht. 

I walked over to Nate and came across two blonde twins in bikini

Nate was sitting there drinking coffee while the girls were just standing there. 

I looked at Nate "yours?"

Suddenly Chuck walked up to us "mine"

Nate rolled his eyes amused. 

The girls walked inside and i sat down on one of the bar stools. 

Chuck asked me "did you nap good?"

I nodded "yeah.  You were gone after all"

He nodded. 

i saw Nate putting three envelopes back into the big ne. 

He looked at me with a look. Must've been Blair's wedding invitations. 

Chuck "why didn't you take someone with you for a change? I mean, someone as good looking as you wouldn't have any problems with bringing guys back home"

I rolled my eyes "Maybe the guys who want me to bring them home aren't the guys i wanna bring home"

Chuck nodded, amused "sure"

Then he gestured to Nate who was holding the mails "Anything for me?"

Nate shook his head and took a sip of his coffee "Nope"

Chuck "Well, if you hear anything crazy, it means i'm doing something right"

Then he walked inside. 

I looked after him before looking at Nate who showed me the three envelopes. 

I sighed and took a bite from one of the strawberries that were on a plate on the counter 

---

Serena and i were sitting on the barstools. she had taken a job as a production assistant for some guy. 

She smiled at me "how did you guys even end up here? and whose boat is this?"

Me "this is Allegra Versace's. i won it in a poker game in Chiang Mai after i did a show for Versace there"