"Please Go, Carter"

Next day. At Carter's.

I put my earrings on and smiled when i saw Carter walking over to me in the reflection of the mirror

I put my earrings on and smiled when i saw Carter walking over to me in the reflection of the mirror. Carter and i had decided to spent the night at his place because my family was going crazy. Mom doesn't let Rufus sleep in the bedroom anymore because Serena and i aren't going to college and somehow this is his fault. 

He hugged me from behind,  kissing me. 

I smiled.

Carter "Breakfast?"

I nodded "of course"

Then i turned to him and kissed him. 

----

Me"Toasted blueberry? you spoil me"

He smiled. 

Me "You do realize we have a chef right?"

He chuckled " i thought it was the duty of the devoted lover to provide. "

I smiled "i missed you"

Carter smiled "Yeah. You showed me just how much when i got in last night"

I smiled and took a bite of my toast "so how was your trip'? did you get your money back from your poker buddy?"

He shook his head "no. And i would have let it slide but my parents cutting me off..."

Then he sighed. 

I nodded "i get it. Trust me, being Lily Bass' daughter is not lovely either. The last thing i need her threatening me to cut me off"

Carter "you're modeling so you can afford not being supported by your mom"

I nodded "yeah but still.."

He nodded "Just go. Talk to her. "

I shook my head "i can't"

Carter pouted "for me"

I nodded "Fine. But you have to do something for me. take my place at dim sum"

Carter "Dumplings with Blair and Chuck?"