Thanksgiving Drama

2 weeks later. At mom's.

it was Thanksgiving and i had decided to come home

it was Thanksgiving and i had decided to come home. I had decided to leave town for a modelling job so..yeah, and because i had a big fight with Nate. Apparently it Nate who let it slip that Chuck and i had made a tape. but he had asked Sage to forget it but then Sage turned things around so that it looked like Serena had told her and Serena played along with the game because she didn't want me to leave Nate so...yeah.

I walked inside. 

Everyone was here. mhmm. oh boy. 

I saw Serena kissing Dan and my jaw dropped. 

Me "you know, when Gossip Girl posted about you two being back together i had thought that -that it was a lie."

Serena turned to me, smiling "hey, Fla, what are you doing here?"

I nodded "hey, well, i flew back early to surprise you all"

She walked to me and hugged me. 

I nodded "yeah, question, why the hell did you invite Steven and Sage?"

Dan's face dropped "you what?"

Serena "well, if i had known you were going to show up then.."

I nodded "yeah, i get it"

Steven and Sage showed up.

Mom and Bart greeted them. 

--

Nate walked inside. 

I walked over to him "hey"

He looked at me surprised "hey, baby, what are you doing here?"

Me "i flew back earlier, i missed you. And i wanted to talk to you. Can we talk?"

Nate sighed "Fla-"

Bart "Nathaniel!"

Nate breathed in sharply "you know what? on second thought, right now's a great time. we'll go upstairs"

We walked upstairs. something was off but i didn't know what exactly that was. 

--

Chuck had interrupted us and was now with Nate on the computer searching for god knows what. 

Nate "nothing confidential, just general files"

Chuck "it doesn't matter. Just look for travel and living expenses. Leasing agreements, anything overseas"

I walked over to them and hugged Nate from behind. 

Nate "just give us a second"

Me "Give me 30 and i'll leave you alone"

Chuck "amuse the young lady, Nathaniel. i've got this"