"Then Let's Go"

At Nate's party. Night.

We were all having a party at Nate's. Chuck and Blair had left to do ..you know.

Nate and i were drinking together, having fun. I like being with him like this. Friends. close. 

Suddenly everyone's phone rang.

Nate and i took our phones out.

Gossip Girl "Serena Van der Woodsen just couldn't leave well enough alone. Since she had to ding out the truth about me. I'm going to tell you the truth about everyone. Every Gossip bomb i've got is about to drop, and if you've got a problem with that, wake it up with her. Ever wonder why Miss Carr left town? Dan Humphrey had sec with her during the play. --the sparks between Humphrey's sis and Nate during a hot photo session? Thank god it stopped at PG-13 or someone could have ended up in jail. Like her brother. And as for Flavia Van der Woodsen, say uncle. We hear she kept it in the Bass family on New Year's. But rumor also has it Chuck and Flavia got a little naughty in front of a camera. Serena Van der Woodsen, here's looking at you"

I clenched my jaw .

Chuck walked out of the back room with his phone in his hand.

He looked at me hurt and disgusted "you slept with Jack?"

Blair asked him "You and Fla made a sex tape?"

Chuck "Jack, Fla? really? That's low. Even for you"

Me "i was sad and he tried to comfort me"

Chuck "you call that comfort? more like collusion"

I scoffed, annoyed "as if you are a saint!"

Serena got in between us "you guys, stop it. She's trying to create a divide between us. This is exactly what she wants. We can't let that happen"

Chuck "you wanna know something? i don't think she created the divide. I think it was you"

Then he left.

I turned to my sis "you're the reason we're on "Gossip Girl " in the first place. if it wasn't for you, we'd be safe"

Nate "okay, that's enough"

I scoffed, shaking my head "don't you dare trying to stop me when i'm talking to my sister, Nate!"

Nate "We all did what she said we did. You can't blame Serena for this"

I nodded "watch me. She declared war on Gossip Girl after i warned her about the consequences."

then i looked at her " this is your fault"

Dan shook his head "that's not fair, Serena was trying to help"

i snapped at him "what do you know? your label was the only one that was true"

Dan "you mean what she said about "the insider"? are you crazy?"

I raised an eyebrow "am i? You're friends with Nate Archibald. You played soccer. You got into Yale. You got the lead in the school play. Got published in the New Yorker. You had sex with a teacher"

Nelly said drunkly "plus, you dated the most popular girl and ignored the rest of us. Them. i meant them"

I rolled my eyes "you pretend not to be like us, but you are. To the bone. And you should have known better"

---

I walked into a room and saw Chuck there.

Me "it just happened"

He turned to me, shaking his head "Leave me alone"

Me "i had sex with Jack, live with it"

Chuck "out of every guy on this planet you had to sleep with Jack "

Queen Flavia (Nate Archibald)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara