A Trapp

At Chuck's place. A few days later. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Nate groaning annoyed

I walked into the kitchen and saw Nate groaning annoyed .

Me "you look like hell"

Nate shot me an annoyed look "and you look like heaven"

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him "no, but seriously, you didn't find anything?"

Yeah, well, looks like Blair and Chuck were actually the ones who got into the wrong car. Nate was meant to get into the car Chuck and Blair got in. It was supposed to be Nate in that accident. 

Nate "i've reread every piece in The Spectator since i started. Unless Christina Aguilera is mad about our "Baby Bump or Mexican Lunch?" article i really don't think there's anything here worth hurting me over"

Me "Gossip Girl didn't offer to help?"

Nate "only if i help her. whatever that means"

Me "sometimes, to get your needs met, you need to choose an unsavory partner."

Nate shot me a look "We're talking about Gossip Girl. It's been nice not having her record our every move. "

I nodded "yeah"

At the Spectator. 

Serena, Dan and i walked down the sidewalk when mom and Rufus showed up. 

My sister was going to take on Gossip Girl in her new column. Well, i wrote it but she's publishing it as her own because i can't have my name on something like that. Well, at least not since that drug drama. 

Dan "Dad, Lily, what are you doing here?"

Rufus "Serena asked us to come"

Serena smiled "i'm sorry, i was just so excited"

Then she hugged mom. 

Mom "Of course. It's not every day you get to see your face on a cab"

Me "Well, mine's on a billboard on Times Square, soo.."