Not bad so far

"Listen if you don't want to be late you better hurry!" Howard yelled at Tony for the 5th time this morning. He sighed as he stuffed more things in his backpack, just wanting to get out of there. He checked his arc reactor, watching the small blue glow for a moment before slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

He slid down the railing, grabbing a pop tart and a banana before running out the door, barely avoiding his dad. "That could have gone better." He mumbled to himself as he walked to the bus. it was a cold fall morning, probably going to warm up by the time he got out of school. The calm breeze blowing his clothes and hair actually felt pretty nice, but he didn't walk too slow, in fear of missing the bus.

He got there just as the bus pulled up, walking on and finding, to his disappointment, a full bus.

He looked around, spotting a seat with only one person on it. He walked down the row, looking at the pretty red head that was sitting there. "Can I sit here?" He asked.

She glanced up, seemingly surprised at the question, but moved her bag so he could sit. He did a once over of her, she was dressed in mostly black clothes, the belt around her waist clearly full of weapons. Her green eyes were piercing and held a dangerous glint in them, she seemed like a girl a guy would be too scared to hit on.

He sat down. "I'm Tony." He said.

"Natasha." She shook the hand that he had reached out, both of them falling quiet for a moment.

"So what's so 'special' about you?" Tony asked in a slightly snarky tone.

"I was a trained assassin, you?" She replied in a cool tone, Tony nodding. It made since to him, if she was really that good- then they would probably want to teach her how to control herself so she didn't go like- insane or something. That's what it seemed like this school was doing anyways.

"I'm basically a genius, so I really don't need school but my dad makes me go." He shrugged.

"Maybe because it's the law."

"Or that." They fell quiet for the rest of the ride. Tony studied around at the other people, no one really catching his eye.

When the bus arrived at school he got off with Natasha, walking into the large school. Kids were sitting outside with either weapons or doing  magic, nothing interesting him. He looked over at the Natasha girl again. "So do you have friends or-"

"Of course I have friends." She growled. "But their always late." She said, tugging at the backpack straps.

"God sorry." Tony rolled his eyes at her attitude, pulling out his slip of paper to find where his locker was. He headed to it, finding it right next to the boys bathroom. "Great, just great." He mumbled, opening the door and shoving his bag in, grabbing a book and a few notebooks before walking off to class, not bothering to look for Natasha again. She seemed nice, if he wasn't so snarky, but was he gonna stop being snarky? No, probably not. He shifted the books in his arms as he headed to class, ending up sitting next to the only open seat, which was soon filled by Natasha.

"So we meet again." She said.

"That we do." They continued to talk over the course of class, not really caring too much about what the teacher was talking about, since it was about history that they both already knew, Tony because he was just smart and Nat because she had already hacked the computers and stolen the answers for every test this year.

"So you're just smart? That's it?"

"I Uh- built a suit that is powered by a energy source I created."

"Wait- You're Stark. I thought I recognized you."

"Uh Yeah, How'd you know?"

"I do research." She shrugged, saying nothing else and leaving the conversation with a mysterious statement.

A few minutes later a boy walked in, dirty blonde hair, wearing a ton of straps with a quiver on his back and a bow slung over the other shoulder.

"Mr Barton, your late, again."

"I'm always late teach." He shrugged simply, going and sitting on the floor next to Natasha, ignoring the teachers glare. "Hey 'Tasha whos your friend?"

"Tony, Tony Stark." He said, studying the boy for a moment before shaking his hand.

"Clint." He smiled lightly. "So, potential friend or just a pain?"

"A pain but he's not too bad, not more that Steve." She said simply.

"I'm taking that as a compliment so." Tony crosses his arms, listening to the two talk. He couldn't tell their relationship, because they were either together, or best friends, but they acted like both all at once. Then he started thinking. "Wait, whos Steve?"

"Oh, he's one of our friends, if you want you can meet him at lunch, you're new so I assume you would need a place to sit anyways." Clint offered.

"Thank you..." He was suspicious at how nice the boy was being, but tried to remind himself that he wasn't talking to any secret agents or anything, Clint was simply a boy going to the same high school as him. He smiled slightly as Clint nodded, turning to the teacher as she yelled his name again. He watched Clint and Natasha taunt and criticize the teacher, shaking his head slightly. It had only been 2 hours of the school day and he had already made friends. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all.