Captain trouble? Make it double.

Tony glances at the window, seeing the sun peeking through. He looked back at the screen, before sighing and checking the time. 'Great, 3 hours of sleep' He thoughts. Stephen had fallen asleep a hour ago, Tony was working on suits for everyone since he couldn't sleep. He laid back, falling into a light sleep before his alarm went off, saying morning to his boyfriend before hanging up so they could get ready. He yawned, going to make himself a cup of coffee as he sleepily walked around to house while getting ready. He chugged the cup, silently going to get another when he saw Rhodey.

"Morning Rhodes."

"Morning." Tony sat down with his coffee, looking over at Rhodey who looked completely awake somehow. "Is that your second cup?"

"Yes." He mumbled, sighing as Rhodey walked over and took the coffee machine like he always did. Something about Tony's health or something. He downed the rest of the cup and grabbed his bag, heading out to the bus followed by Rhodey. He sat down next to Natasha, who had her head buried in a book. He decided not to interrupt her, simply pulling his phone out and texting Steve.

Ironman: Hey Steve

Stove: Yeah?

Ironman: I had a idea for your superhero.

Stove: Alright, shoot.

Ironman: So you said patriotic, and since your basically the leader, what about Captain America?

Stove: sounds cool, but should I take the captain title from Carol?

Ironman: co-captains.

Stove: Alright reasonable.

Tony smiled at his screen and turned off his phone, silently pulling out Rhodeys suit plans, writing down equations and stuff. The bus pulled up and he got off, silently laying a hand on Nats shoulder to guide her to the benches. He sat down, glancing at Clint with a confused face.

"She does this occasionally, normally when troubled by something." Clint turned to the red head, shaking her shoulder gently. "Tasha, Hey." He said when she looked up.

"Hi."

"What's wrong?" Tony couldn't hear the rest of the conversation, chuckling lightly when Stephen flopped next to him, his hair and clothes a mess.

"Tired?"

"How are you not?" Tony smiled with amusement, reaching up and fixing his hair before doing his clothes aswell. He turned back to the rest of the group. "So, hows Captain America coming along?" He asked Steve.

"It's great! I have my suit planned." He smiled.

"Wait, Captain?" Carol turned to him, raising a eyebrow.

"Uh Yeah, I was hoping we could be co captains." He reached out a hand to shake on it. Tony grinned silently as she slapped his hand away.

"This means war Rogers. 3:40, outside the school."

"You got a deal Captain." Steve glared at her as she glared back.

"Alright children let's stop arguing." Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Aww protective buck to the rescue." Tony teased, looking over at Stephen, who was slumped against him and asleep. He smiled softly.

"They need a ship name." Clint spoke up.

"Yes! What about Stucky?" Natasha asked.

"I personally like Starbucks." Tony grinned.

"What about you Tony? We should call you two Ironstrange." Steve smirked.

"I like it." He smirked right back. He looked over as Stephen stirred. "Morning sleepyhead." He teased.

"Huh? I fell asleep?" Tony watched as Strange lifted his head and yawned. "How long was I asleep?" He asked as the bell rang.

"We're late again?" Steve groaned.

"Nope- Just you guys." Pietro lifted his sister and took off.

"Quick little bastard." Clint mumbled as he watched him speed off.

"That's rude to say about your boyfriend Clint." Natasha teased, nudging him. The group started to speedwalk to class. They all sat down, ignoring the teachers complaints as they started on their work. Tony watched Clint and Pietro bicker for a moment. He couldn't hear the conversation, but watched as Clint said something that clearly made Pietro flustered, the boy blushing and turning away. Tony went back to his work, having to wake Stephen up a few times.

The day went by fast, Stephen had finally woken up and they were now heading to their last class, their combat class. Tony grinned slightly as they walked in, seeing the words 'power fighting' on the board. He sat down, listening to the teacher and getting excited when he finally told them they could go spar. He stood opposite of his boyfriend, who was doing his boom boom woosh thing. He tapped his arc reactor, the armor surrounding him. They started to circle the mat, Tony shooting a low powered blast at him, it missing. He flew up slightly as a yellow colored rope went for his legs, shooting another blast and hitting him in the shoulder.

"Oh it can fly too?" Stephen shot magic at him, hitting him in the chest. He hit the floor, grunting.

"Thrusters down." FRIDAY announced.

"Got it, thanks fri." He shot another blast at Stephen. They danced around a bit, time running out before anyone won. He took his suit off, smiling at Stephen and walking over to the desks with him, watching everyone silently.

When the bell rang, the rather large group walked out of the school. There was obvious tension, Carol hadn't been seen all day. They walked outside, Carol standing there with two guns next to her. Steve nodded to her, going and getting on before standing back to back with her. Tony sighed, assuming he was doing this.

"As I count, take steps forward, when I say ten, turn and shoot." He said simply. "One...two....three...four....five....six....seven....eight...nine.... ten. paces, fire." He spoke, watching them turn. He grinned as a red splat of paint appeared on Steve's chest.

"Hah. I'm the original captain." Carol smiled and walked over.

"Well we all know that." Natasha shrugged. "Now your just the better captain."

"We all knew that too." Tony snickered.

"Hey!"

"Oh relax americas ass." He rolled his eyes.

"What did you call me?"

"America's ass, you have a nice ass." He shrugged simply.

"He's right Steve. That is America's ass." Bucky commented.

"Uh thanks?"

"You're welcome." The group sat down, hanging out like normal.