Sunsets and First dates

Tony was surprised when they came to their hotel. It was really nice and it was on the beach. They walked inside, getting their keys. Everyone had a single room but Natasha and Wanda, who had decided to share. Luckily, they were all on the same floor. The group made their way up, heading to their rooms to unpack and relax for a bit before dinner. Tony looked out the window, seeing the sun setting over the beach. He forgot his current task, going out and leaning on the railing, simply finding peace in the sound of the waves crashing and the beautiful sun set. He didn't hear the portal opening, or the footsteps coming up behind him, until he saw Stephen leaning on the railing next to him.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yep."

"You know what else is beautiful?" Tony looked over.

"What?"

"Not you." Tony joked, ducking as Stephen threw a playful punch at him.

"I came to tell you we were heading down for dinner, so let's go." Stephen started to walk out, Tony following silently. They came into the dining room, finding the tables that the Avengers had pushed together.

"How's the food?" Tony asked Clint and Sam, who were already eating. He snickered when Clint simply held up a thumbs up, while Sam mumbled 'its great' around his mouthful.

"You two have no manners." Bruce shook his head, although amusement was in his voice.

"Better manners then Thor has." Loki tosses in, Thor glaring at him. Loki grabbed a glass and pretended to throw it on the ground, saying "another!" In a bad Thor impression.

"I hate you brother." Most of the group was laughing their butts off, while Thor looked like he was about to throw his hammer at Loki's face.

"Can we just eat?" Wanda shook her head at the brothers, flicking Thor's forehead.

"Let's." Rhodey Agreed. Tony looked around at everyone while they ate, noticing Vision didn't have a plate.

"Not hungry Vision?"

"I do not get hungry, so I am simply not eating." The robot shrugged.

"Right, stupid question." Tony mumbled, going back to his food.

The group headed to bed, Tony sitting on the balcony for most of the night. He eventually fell asleep, waking up when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Time to get up!" The teacher announced on the other side of the door.

Tony groaned and stood up, walking over to his closet to get dressed. He got ready, fixing his hair while playing a small bit of music and maybe having a dance party in his room. He walked out, going to Rhodey room and knocking on the door. It opened.

"Morning Tony, Sleep well?" Rhodey was half ready, walking back to his bathroom.

"I suppose. You?" He sat down on his bed.

"Pretty good actually. Where are the others?"

"We're meeting in the lobby in 15 minutes." Tony checked his watch, laying back on Rhodeys bed.

"So How are you and Stephen doing?"

"Really good, we're planning our first date, hopefully sometime today."

"No chance of that, we have activities planned all day." Steve walked in, he forgot for a split second that he had propped the door open and was slightly surprised.

"Greatttt." Tony sighed softly, getting up. "Oh and morning."

"Yeah morning to you too." Steve chuckled. "I heard you guys and saw the door open so I just decided to stop by."

"So what exactly are we doing?" Tony listened as Steve started listing things that they were doing that day, and, as he had said, they were booked. "Ugh." Tony grunted, sitting down with a dramatic sigh.

"You'll Be Fine Tony." Rhodey shook his head. "So dramatic." His friend sat next to him.

"We should probably get going." Steve commented as voices could be heard outside. The three got up, heading over to Steve's room to meet the others and then making their way downstairs.

—————-

The day was incredibly boring. It seemed like everyone was trying to split him and Stephen up. Tony was paired with a Rhodey all day, which isn't a bad thing, but they had hardly had a moment to themselves.

Tony pulled away from the kiss, staring at Stephen for a moment. "I'll come get you at 12." He mumbled against his lips, Stephen nodding and walking back to the group like nothing happened. It was the first real moment they had managed to steal all day, Tony was not satisfied. He fell into step with Rhodey again as the teacher sent his watchful glance at the students.

"Y'all are really desperate for some alone time huh?"

"Yeah." Tony shrugged lightly like this was a normal thing.

"Alright class! We will be heading home now! Since it's late you can grab some dinner and then head to your rooms, lights out at 9." The teacher announced.

Tony let out a breath of relief. Now all he had to do was sneak out without being noticed and go on a date with Stephen. He didn't spare a glance at the food, going straight upstairs. He grabbed as many pillows as he could find and made it look like he was laying asleep in his bed before heading to his closet. "Ok clothes, clothes." He hummed in thought as he scanned his small wardrobe. "I didn't pack for a date." He grumbled, before choosing the one suit he brought, since what else was he gonna wear. He slipped it on, doing his hair and making sure he looked good before checking the time. "Time to go. This is it Tony! You got this!" He felt confident as he slipped out of his room, Stephens door was cracked slightly. He entered, and noticed a illusion Stephen sleeping in the bed.

"Impressive huh? I can to it to yours if you want."

"Nah I think I'm ok." Tony walked up to him, draping his arms over the boys shoulders. They stood like that for a minute, just in each other's company.

"So what about a walk on the beach?" Stephen asked, Tony nodding.

"Did I mention you look hot in your suit?" Tony asked, smirking silently as he still managed to make him blush.

"Well I have to look good for my boyfriend don't I?"

"Wait, are we dating?"

"I just assumed-"

"Good assumption." Tony chuckled lightly and rose onto his toes to kiss Stephens cheek, the wizard smiling. "Ok, so let's get out of here.

Once they got to the beach Stephen took Tony's hand, humming a tune.

"This is probably the most peaceful thing I will ever do." Tony chuckled.

"You have nooo idea." He drawled, smiling at him. Tony felt himself melt at the smile like he always did, his mind melting to mush. "Sometimes id love to read your mind."

"Ohhh no you don't."

"I'll take your word for it I suppose." Stephen shrugged and kept walking. Tony walked next to him, Almost jogging to keep up. 'Stephen and his damn long legs.' "You know, I still would like to see that arc reactor." Stephen glances over.

"Maybe when we get back." Tony smiled softly. 'Was he being suggestive or actually wanting to see it, god I'm so bad at reading guys.' They continued to walk in comfortable silence before sitting in the sand, Tony leaning against Stephen while Stephen had his arm around him.

"I'm so happy that we snuck out," Stephen hummed.

"Mmm Same." He mumbled lightly. He looked up at him, his eyes half lidded, actually tired for once.

"We should go back up, you seem tired." Stephen kissed him and got up, Tony following. 'God this is amazing, he's amazing.' He watched his boyfriend as they walked, just thinking silently. They got back, Tony silently shedding his suit jacket and shirt, sitting on Stephens bed. Stephen joined him, also shirtless. They laid next to each other, Stephen looking over at his arc reactor and silently tracing it with his finger. He smiled as he watched him, growing tired as he slipped into a peaceful rest