School is hell.

The weekend went by far too quick. They mostly only talked on the group chat over that time. They now had three couples within the chat, and Natasha was trying to set up all the others. Sam was currently complaining in the chat.

Marty McFly: really? You want me to go on a date?

Red Riding Hood: Yes. I'm sure you'll love Riley.

Steeb: come on Sam it will be fun.

Marty McFly: really? Fine I'll try it.

hArmless: Yay Sams got a date

Marty McFly: shut up Robo arm.

Sneaky Snake: how about we all shut up and get to school before we're late.

Magic Man: I like your idea Loki.

Red Riding Hood: Yep. See you guys in 30.

Tony turned off his phone and slung his bag over his shoulder, nodding to Rhodey as they walked to the bus stop. They loaded the bus, sitting with Natasha like they always did.

"Morning boys, how was your weekend?" She asked.

"Boring." Tony answered.

"Uneventful." Rhodey Agreed.

"How about you Nat?" Tony asked. He had grown to like the Russian girl despite the small bickering they occasionally did.

"It was fairly good. Me and Clint went shopping so he could get clothes for his first date." She smiled.

"Oh him and Pietro are official now?" Rhodey asked.

"Yep." She stood up as the bus stopped, shuffling past all of them. He followed, his mind swirling with thoughts like normal as they entered the school. He looked around, not seeing his friends but assuming they would be in class. He looked around as he walked, humming softly to himself. He pulled his glasses off of his shirt, putting them on and continuing to glance around at the other kids, profiles coming up on each one he looked at. When the name 'Stephen Strange' came up, he picked up his pace. He fell into step with the wizard.

"Hey Stephen."

"Hi Tony. How was your weekend?" Stephen didn't look at him, Tony frowned.

"Fine. How was yours?" He looked up at him, hoping to make eye contact for even a second.

"Also fine." He glanced over, making eye contact with Tony. He felt his heart flutter slightly as Stephen looked away again. 'Really? Emotions?' He thought as they walked into class. They settled down, Tony sitting next to Steve and Bucky today, Stephen on the other side of him like normal.

"Hey Steve, happy Monday."

"Happy is not the word I would use."

"Yeah. Gotta agree there." The class went by like normal, the group being oddly quiet, probably because Tony noticed Mr. Fury watching them from the corner of the room. The bell rang, the class flushing out, leaving the Avengers grouped around Bruce, who had dropped his binder.

"Excuse me 'Avengers,' could I speak to you for a moment?" The principal stood in the doorway. The group slowly looked up at him.

"Sure, What do you need Mr. Fury?" Steve asked, stepping next to Tony as both of them were the leaders. 'I feel like this isn't going to turn out well' He thought.

"I've noticed a number of advanced individuals in your group, I wanted to offer our training classes. For those who don't have 'superpowers' you can either have a free block or you can try and learn anyways." He said. Tony looked at the group.

"What do you think guys?" He turned to look at the others.

"It could be cool." Wanda shrugged.

"As long as I get to punch someone." Nat grinned.

"Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to do this Tasha-" Clint hid behind Pietro, crouching to be fully hidden.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll see you in the gym tomorrow." Fury turns on his heels and walked away.

"Cool I get a free period." Bruce shrugged.

"What? You're not going?" Thor turned to him.

"No, I'm not a fighter."

"Then I'll stay with you. I'm sure Tony can keep a eye on my brother."

"Why me?"

"Wow Tony that's rude. I'll take care of the little snake." Natasha grinned at Loki.

"Don't call me a little snake."

"маленькая змея" she teased. Tony assumes that meant 'little snake' in Russian.

"How many languages do you know Natasha?" He asked curiously.

"I'm fluent in English and Russian but I know a few phrases in 47 other languages."

"Wow. What are the phrases?"

"I'm sorry my friend really likes dogs." Tony noticed Clint blush in embarrassment.

"I know how to say 'can I pet your dog' in the same 47 languages." He mumbled, Tony chuckling.

"Aw that's so cute Clint." Pietro hummed in his accent, making Clint blush even more.

"Ok let's get to class before we're late." Steve pushed off the wall, starting to head down the wall.

"Fine. Follow stove." Tony grumbled, hearing a few people laugh. The group headed ahead, Tony walking next to Stephen. They were walking pretty close, Stephens hand brushing his at one point. Tony grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Just commit to it wizard." Tony mumbled as they continued walking, refusing to accept the blush he felt creeping onto his face. He felt Stephen pull his hand away as they got to the class and frowned slightly, but sat down next to Natasha.

"What's with the red face Tony?" Nat asked.

"Nothing." He grumbled

"Stephen again?" She hummed teasingly, Tony slapping her arm. 'Bad Idea Stark bad idea!' He panicked as she punched him, making him grunt in pain.

"Natalia." Clint scolded, Nat growling at him.

"No one calls me that."

"I do when your in trouble." He smirked at her. Tony slipped out of the conversation, tuning into what the teacher was saying. He sighed as the teacher droned on, flopping his head on his desk.

"Trouble Tony?" Steve looked over with a amused look in his eyes.

"So- bored." He groaned.

"Tony we all are." Bucky shrugged.

"Can we just skip?" He asked.

"No, there's no way all of us will get out." Steve shrugged simply.

"Fine, stove, we'll stay." Tony pulled out blueprints, drawing on the and writing notes and such.