A/N

Welcome to the end

(Sorry fixing it to make more sense)

I really didn't want to cut this book off but I'm starting school soon and I won't have as much time to write as I do currently.

If this book gets to 100 votes I may continue it.

If I do decide to continue it's gonna happen by rewriting the saying goodbye chapter and going from there.

I'm actually really proud of how this turned out and it's probably my favorite piece of writing so far. Thank you all for sticking with me. Honestly even if this doesn't get 100 votes I might just continue it for fun.

I may make some crack chapters that's just stupid stuff from this book. My friend is making a list of her favorite quotes, so I might post that.

Again, thank you for reading my crappy, on crack writing.

I love marvel and I always have certain expectations for how fanfictions should go, but it's hard to find one with all the requirements you want. So I wrote my own.

This is probably the most dedicated I've ever been to a book.

Please if you have time go check out my other fic 'sad avengers one shots' their super depressing and short but it's worth the read because I made sure to get other marvel fans to check them out before I posted them.

(Sometimes I regret writing them)

I might start switching povs occasionally so you can get a sense of what's going on in the others heads.

I may make a sequel of the avengers kids going to the same high school.

I have a list of who's kids I would do some are canon people and some I created. Most I created:
Bruce and Thor's (adopted. Two kids)
Loki's
Tony and Stephen's (adopted) (Probably Morgan)
Bucky and Steve's (adopted)
Natasha and Carol's (adopted)
Wanda and Vision's
Pietro and Clint's (adopted)
Peter Parker. (Because he's adorable)
Probably Shuri (because I love Shuri)

SOME OF THESE KIDS ARE MY FRIENDS OCS, SHE HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO USE THEM