Avengers Initiative

Tony woke up to his phone buzzing, he rolled over to grab it and see what was going on.

Bill Nye: Yeah I'm free today.

Red Riding Hood: Great! Now we just need Tony.

Tin can or Iron man: I'm here, who changed my name?

Marty McFly: I did, in honor of your suit thingy.

Stove: ironman? That sounds like a superhero.

Tin can or Iron man: so what if I am Steve? You don't know

hArmless: Hey-

Stove: yes?

hArmless: no fighting

Red Riding Hood: anyways, where are we meeting?

Tin can or Iron man: my dads out of town, you could come to my house.

Bill Nye: sounds good

hArmless: Yep, see you in a bit.

Tony got up to get ready, looking into Rhodeys room and finding him asleep. He grabbed a file folder titled 'the Avengers' and slipped it in his bag, going to wake up Rhodey. He shook the boy awake, explaining everything before heading back downstairs, simply grabbing a pop tart and waiting for Rhodey.

"Alright Tony let's go." Tony got up as Rhodey walked out the door, jogging to catch up as they started to walk to the Stark tower. They arrived, seeing Clint and Natasha already sitting outside.

"You're late." Natasha observes

"We've talked about this, I always am." Tony shrugged, unlocking the door and leading them inside. There were no staff here today, the gang just had it to themselves. Tony lead them inside, the four heading up in the elevator to the living space, where Tony flopped down on one of the couches.

Steve, Sam, and Bucky were the next to arrive. Sam looked like he was about to hurl, while Steve and Bucky seemed content holding each others hands.

"What's wrong with you Sam?" Clint asked.

"They were talking all sappy and stuff the entire walk here." Sam groaned.

"Tony your house is huge."

"I know, I get lost at least once a month." He shrugged, going to get some food. As he was turned around, he felt arms around his waist. "Hey babe." He hummed.

"I like the way you say that." Stephen hummed, laying his head on Tonys shoulder.

"When did you get here?"

"Just came in a portal, decided to surprise you."

"Well, welcome to my oversized house." He heard Stephen chuckle.

"It's very nice." He grabbed some of the snacks, helping him carry them out to the group.

"Ah look it's the power couple." Natasha smirked silently as they came in.

"No, I think were the power couple." Pietro laid across Clint's lap.

"No- it's us." Steve protested, sitting practically on Bucky's lap.

"No way." Tony sat down. "We've been together for a day and we are so much better than you." He laid on Stephen, who put a arm around him.

"Ok guys let's not have a ship war right now. Tony didn't you have something to tell us." Rhodey interrupted them.

"Oh, yes." He pulled out the file, putting it down on the table. "So, since we are the Avengers, I had a thought. If we aren't going to be real superheroes, why don't we be ones at our school." Tony started.

"Go on," Steve looked interested.

"The 14 of us, all working to take care of bullies."

"How So?" Even Loki looked interested.

"We go undercover. They know that we're a friend group, but they don't know were called the avengers. So every time we see someone getting bullied, we find the bully, and do some justice. We Avenge the victim." He stated proudly.

"That's, actually a good idea Tony." Natasha nodded. He smirked.

"Why thank you."

"Don't let it go to your head."

"Too late."

"Back on task, I actually watched a kid get beat up in the hallway the other day by a kid named Rumlow or something. We should start with him." Clint said.

"Perfect. Any ideas?"

"Ooo what about rigging silly string in his locker so that when he opens it, it just shoots all over his face and stuff." Clint perked up.

"How would we do that?" Steve asked.

"I'm sure I can manage." Tony sat up, leaning forwards now.

"Perfect, we should sign like a note or something so they know it was The Avengers." Wanda hummed.

"But doesn't Fury know? Would we get in trouble?" Pietro asked.

"I have a feeling that if they deserved it, Fury wouldn't care." Sam shrugged.

"What would it say?" Bruce asked.

"What about, 'enjoy your string, it's extra sticky -the avengers?'" Thor spoke up.

"No, it should be something more... what's the word I'm looking for..." Nat tapped her fingers.

"Taunting?" Loki suggested.

"Yes! More taunting."

"What about- 'maybe next time you open your locker, you should check for spiders first. -The Avengers'" he suggested, crossing his arms as everyone nodded. 'This is going to be so cool.' He thought silently.

"Ok, so official superhero business over, let's play some games." Clint pulled out Mario cart, putting it into the tv and sitting back with a controller.

"I'm going to crush you." Sam grabbed another controller, Steve grabbing the third one. Tony sat back to watch, laying on Stephen, who was playing with his hair silently.

"Aw you two are such couple goals." Natasha commented, sitting cross legged in the corner of the couch, the only one not sitting/cuddling with anyone specifically. Tony looked over at the screen, eyes half closed as he watched Steve beat everyone in Mario cart.

He woke up what felt like a few hours later. His head was still in Stephens lap, who was also asleep. He lifted his head, seeing most of them sitting on the floor in front of the tv, watching a movie. He yawned and sat up fully. "What did I miss?"

"Oh you fell asleep so we decided to put on a movie, I promise we didn't break anything." Natasha turned around.

"Actually- don't promise Natasha." Bucky looked over. Tony groaned, shaking his head at his friends with a small smile. They may be pains in the ass, but he wouldn't have it any other way.