Chapter 1

Previously in 'All You Ever', Jade hated Hunter from the beginning she first saw him again. He started to change for her, and realized, that he needed her more than anything. He sang songs, and gave her gifts. She finally let go, and gave in. She needed him too. Then after two of his concerts, they broke up. Cause of him. Later on, she got into a car accident, and everything went downhill. Hunter believed her and Jordan were dating, and loved each other when they weren't. They broke up again. But on the final chapter, they reunited.

Now here is the continuation of Hade

Read book one first or you won't get any of this!!:)

I woke up the next morning feeling really happy, and cheery. I don't know if it's cause me and Hunter are finally together, or not. Or maybe cause it's the first day of the upcoming long weekend.

My phone started to ring. 'I want crazy' was playing. I bought it from the iTunes Store just for him.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I'm glad you said yes again. I don't think I would have been able to take it without you."

"Haha same."

"So what up?" He sing songed.

"Just woke up from a good dream. you?" I chuckled.

"Was it of me?"

"How did you know?!"

We both sat there and laughed.

"Nothin. Really. Thinking about going to hang with Jordan today. Oh yeah! Sorry about all the crap I though about him and you."

"It's fine. If I were you, I would have been mad too."

"Hey Jade.."

"Yeah?"

"Remember how I said I wanted to quit music?"

"Yep."

"Well I decided to start it again. And I have a concert later tonight. wanna come?"

"Sure. were is it tho?

"It's 30 minutes away from here, so not far. not states away."

"Ok good." I laughed.

"Can't wait to see y-" he got

Cut off by a horn outside.

"Sorry hunter, someone's here. talk later. bye!"

"Love you bye."

I hung up, and ran downstairs. I opened the door to reveal and mad Hannah.

Hannah? hunters ex? the one from the concert?

Wow.

"Hannah?"

Chapter one! yes it's short, but I just wanna get the hang in things. :) the next chapters will be longer, I promise! next update will be wen I get 2 votes. go vote! Also like I promised. the first person to vote, will be mentioned in the next chapter. :)