Author's Note

Thank you so much for sticking with me through the publication of this story. It took me way longer than I had first anticipated since the first story I had ever written on this platform had taken me mere months to write, but that wasn't the case for this story.

I had orignially planned to take the school year of 2018 to write out this book and publish it in June when school had come to a close, but that plan went out the window when I was piled with college everything.

I had almost left wattpad for the sheer fact I didn't know if I could handle all the writing I wanted to do coupled with the fact I had a real life outside my fantasy land, but had ultimately decided to push forward as the story was already promised. Not to a lot of people, but enough to where I felt the responsibility to put it out there.

Over the course of the summer of 2019 I really began to crack down on my schedule, setting times aside to write during my busy schedule of preperation, work and plans I had with friends and family and I have to say it's one of the best things I could have done. I felt so happy writing instead of stressed about the next chapter that needed to be put out.

Again thank you to those who showed enthusiasm and support during this time, and I hope the story lived up to what you were hoping for.

I am planning the next story, and although I have put in serious prep for Holden's story I cannot promise a release date as I am going to be a first year college student starting August 26. It is in the works however and I couldn't be more excited to start the next story.

It will focus on Tristan and Elizabeth's second child, Holden, who is mentioned here and there in this story.

Hopefully you stick around to check it out when it comes out, but until then, thank you.

-Halei