SCP-035 x Anxious Female Reader

(This chapter is semi-based off of the SCP-035 Sedition Tape #1)

(This is also gonna be a long chapter)

I sat in my cell hyperventilating and having a panic attack. I was about to sent to interview SCP-035. I knew what he did to people, he force people to put him on and then their bodies would eventually decompose to the point of death. I heard my door unlock and one of the guards spoke, "D-(####), get up, it's time to interview 035. Follow me." I nodded and followed him.

As we walked through the large empty white halls I started to get more and more anxious. Ever since I've been here, they haven't allowed me to take  my prescribed medication for my anxiety, which made my life much worse. When we arrived, I was sent to go and sit a metal table in the chamber. I calmed down a bit when I seen 035 already had another D-Class as a host. He turned to me and stared before slowly walking over to the table and sitting down. He reached out to shake my hand, "Hello, nice to meet you!" He said cheerfully, 

"I-I'm not stupid enough to fall for that." I said quietly. "Hm, funny. I don't remember seeing you before, how'd you figure that trick out?" I looked up from my lap, "Because everyone who has met has died from either suicide or the fluids you secrete." I replied, "Oh, that's a shame." I sat quietly for a moment before I read the first question off of the list, "Why do you insist on contacting us?" I asked. "Come on, Y/N, you can't expect me to sit here all by myself all the time." I paused, "H-How do you know my n-name?" I stuttered.

"Oh, I have my ways...and you seem pretty anxious, come on, loosen up a bit." He responded. I looked back down and began reading off the rest of the questions, "Who was the first one to wear you?" He seems to go into deep thought for a moment, "Ah, Iphiclus, I haven't thought about him in ages. He was attractive, immensely talented, but yet such an introvert. He had a lovely family though; two boys and a girl. And a lovely wife." I looked back at him and wondered why he was speaking so fondly of one of his many victims.

I stopped to think about why this one person could've been so different and special in 035's view. I guess I was wrapped up in my thoughts for a bit too long as 035 began pressuring me to move on to the next question which triggered my anxiety. I began to get kind of shaky as the room seemed to increasingly get hotter. I began stuttering again, "When you possess entries- Agh! No, I...I mean entities, do you inherit their thoughts and memories?" I said mentally cursing myself for messing up. Whenever I got really anxious and nervous, I started to get shaky and start to sweat and stutter. It wasn't a very pretty sight. 

"Yes." Was all he said. I was confused, "What do you mean by yes?" The mask somehow seemed to grin more, "To what you said." I deadpanned, "So now he's going to be a smart-alec." I thought to myself. I really hoped he couldn't read minds or something as well. He started to change the subject, "Ya' know, I reckon we could spice up the decor around here. Some wallpaper, a couple curtains, maybe a throw-" I cut him off, "035!" I instantly regretted what I did, "Oh jeez, he's gonna kill me now!" I screamed mentally. To my surprise all he did was respond normally, "Wow, touchy-touchy! Everything all right upstairs?" He asked smugly.

"You know, you seem to be displaying a lot of intense emotions; fear, some anger, anxiety, and a bit flustered." He said. Oh great, now he knows exactly how I'm feeling and he could easily use that to his advantage. I spoke up again, "I just have a lot on my mind...." I said trailing off. "Um, need I remind we only have so much time?" I said quickly trying to change the subject of my emotions. He sighed, "Right, right, what was your question again?" I began to speak, "When-" He didn't even let me finish half of my sentence before he cut me off, "Yes, but a person's resolve, the power of their own mind determines not only how I access those memories, but I how perceive and interpret them."

I looked around towards the exit and seen two guards, "Continue the interview." One guard said coldly. I faced 035 again, "Could you give me an example?" He thought for a second, "Okay, so let's say this chap here; simple, well rounded humor, and when he's not crapping his pants, he's dancing around all of his issues in life. Clearly, I'm reflecting his personality to a T. It's what I do, I'm just that great." He said leaning back in chairs with his arms crossed. "And if you possessed someone else?" I asked. He leaned forward over the table towards me, "Someone like you?~" 

I felt my face turn slightly more red than it already was. He leaned a bit closer and seemed to observing me. Considering what his file said, I have no idea whether he was checking me out or sizing me up. "Hm, you're analytical, straight-forward, empathetic, yet not too sympathetic. Clearly intelligent." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not gonna fall for your most likely false flattery, and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear you're coming onto me." He leaned back in his chair some while not breaking eye contact with me. He laughed a bit, "Is it working?" In my mind, I screamed yes but I still said, "No." He relaxed in his chair a bit more, "Yeah, sure." He said a bit sarcastically. 

"Have you ever met anyone resistant? Or simply never trusted you?" He was quick to respond, "Any doubts people have about me fade over time. Oh, I'd give about...10 minutes." I responded, "Quite the aura you have there." He chuckled a bit, "Yes, I know." 

Time Skip because the chapter is already long

Around 30 minutes or so later, the interview was concluded and I handed the paper work to the researchers. As I was being escorted out, 035 spoke again, "Come back and see me soon. You know you want to!" I blushed a bit and continued walking back to my cell, secretly hoping I'd see him again soon.