gemlover25, EvilFlowersBlooming and Author-Chan

(This one is dedicated to my bois who also love 106, also Author-Chan is going to enlist in the Army when she graduates, so yeah, she's one army boi. And I tried my best to portray their personalities here, so forgive me for that. The ending is sort of a crack-fic too lol.)

(106 met all 3 of them in one of the scientist's offices)

106 POV

I was doing what I normally did during a breach, sending some staff to the pocket dimension and/or killing them. That is, until I ran into three certain people in the hallway. One was wearing army fatigues with an army helmet to go with it and spouting random history facts, another one didn't talk quite as much as the first one who also spouted facts and one quiet one who just seemed to watch everything. 

The one in the helmet realized I was there and started grinning like a madman and charged at me, only to stop right in front of me, "Can I have an autograph?" I was confused, 1. Because it's obvious I can't do that,  and 2. Why would someone ask an SCP for an autograph?" I backed away slowly when the other two came up to me as well. "Who even are you three?!" I asked.

"I'm EvilFlowersBlooming, what's it to ya?" The quiet one said, they had some nerve that's for sure. "I'm gemlover25!!!" She shouted. The first one was being eerily silent and seemed to be staring into my soul, "Hey kid, why are you staring into my soul? That's my job to stare into yours." I said. Her smile only grew wider. Gemlover25 nudged her, "Aren't you gonna say who you are?" The so far no name girl put on a semi-normal expression, "I'm _Fallout_Fan_ and you're Corporal Lawrence." My eyes widened, How did anyone know about that? "How do you know my real name?" She just shrieked, she's definitely crazy and almost reminds me of myself all those years ago.

Gemlover25 came closer to me, "RADICAL LARRY!!!" I squinted a bit, "What in the world?" I said, I really am getting too old for this. Out of nowhere, EvilFlowersBlooming screamed, "THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING NOWHERE!" _Fallout_Fan_ screeched and jumped on top a table, "DIM DUM, 106 SEND ME TO VERDUN!" So this girl apparently wanted to go to the pocket dimension. She reached out to touch me, "Straight to the point are you?" I laughed as I moved away from her. "No come Corporal! I love you!" She shouted. "Excuse me?"

She was probably just being stupid and messing around, right? There's no way anyone could like me. (That's where you're wrong, kid) "Je' taime, Lawrence." I started backing away further from her. EvilFlowersBlooming spoke up finally, "I love you too, Larry!" Gemlover25 also said, "I love you." Great, now three people were gonna start fighting over me. So then I screamed, "DIM DUM YOU ALL GO TO VERDUN!" As I sent them to my pocket dimension. They'll be fine...probably.