SCP-106 x Cannibalistic Reader

(I'm sorry guys. But a request is a request, and I aim to please.)

Warning: Mentions of cannibalism, duh.

I sat in a padded room while being restrained in a straight jacket. Why you may ask? I killed another Class-D in a fight that he started. I accidentally killed him in rage and I don't know what came over me, but I bit him HARD. Some of his flesh ripped off and I accidentally swallowed a bit. By that time, the guards had rushed into the room and sedated me. I woke up in this cell and I've been here ever since. 

There's been talk of me being terminated in a "special" way in order to pay for my actions. I sat here for days awaiting my death, knowing there was nothing I could do to stop it or prevent it. I heard footsteps approach my padded cell. The door swung open and multiple heavily armed guards entered the room. They sedated me and put me in a restraint harness while taking me to an unknown place. 

When I woke up again, I was in some weird containment chamber. It was very dark and the guards were nowhere to be seen. I hear an odd sticky sound coming from behind me. I quickly turn around to see what's causing the noise. I see a strange black, oily puddle on the floor. A humanoid figure slowly started rising out of the puddle and began to walk towards me. I ran to the other side of the chamber begging to be let out, but no one responded. The figure outstretched it's hand towards me while still coming closer to me.

When it eventually got close enough, it reached out and touched me. The world started to fade to black as the creature let out a low, dark laugh. I soon found myself in some dark, creepy place. I walked down a long stretch of hallway when I found a note, "Have your eyes adjusted yet?" I looked around and seen no one. I assumed the creature wrote it. I kept walking down the hallway. I stopped dead in my tracks when the creature appeared further down the hallway with a sadistic grin. 

He soon disappeared. I continued walking until I got to the spot where he had appeared and found a soiled SCP document. I picked it up and read it. It seems that the humanoid entity I had seen was called "SCP-106". I folded the paper up and put it in my pocket. I eventually found a narrow walkway with large swinging pillars. Without hesitation, I sprinted across while dodging the pillars. At the end, I found the beginning of another hallway with a large hole. Since it was the only way, I jumped down it, trying not to scream on the way down.

Eventually, I stumbled across a throne room where "SCP-106" was sitting on top of a throne. I stood there in front of the throne in an awkward silence until a deep voice said, "KNEEL." I kneeled, hoping that I wouldn't die at the hands of this creature. I heard the same sticky noise from earlier. The noise kept growing louder, the SCP was getting closer to me. I tried my best to stay calm and not scream. It finally stopped when it was a few inches away from me. "Stand." was all it said.

I hesitantly stood up and looked the thing dead in it's eyes. "We're not so different; me and you. You're a monster just like me." He said. "I'm not a monster, I don't belong here." I replied. It laughed again, "If you weren't a monster, you would have never killed another human and ate his flesh." He was starting to have a point, and there was no use arguing with him so I said, "Fine. I'm a monster." His sadistic grin grew even wider, "Since you're a monster too, and I get pretty lonely here...you will stay here with me, for all eternity. You DON'T have a choice." What have I gotten myself into?