SCP-735 x Male Baby SCP Reader

(Yee yee the request is done m8)

735 was placed on the floor in an interview room. He was supposed to be partaking in an experiment with some SCP infant since the foundation wanted to know how 735 would react to a child, especially a baby. The infant was soon brought in and placed on the floor in front of 735. The infant's name was Y/N. The child crawled toward 735 and picked it up, he began chewing on the corner of 735. 735 shrieked, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" The child giggled. 

735 tried to find something to insult him about, it was hard considering the other SCP was just a baby, "You uh...your mother should have swallowed you little shit!" He shouted. Y/N didn't understand and continued playing with 735. 735 got angrier, "Stop that you little fat ass!" Y/N continued ignoring him. Y/N eventually got bored and tossed 735 against the wall and laughed, "Ow! You fucker! That hurt like a bitch!" It shouted. 

Y/N yawned and curled up next to 735, holding 735 close. "What are you doing?!" 735 asked surprised. It looks like the offensive plastic pile had finally met it's match, someone who didn't seem able to be offended. 735 accepted it's fate as the Y/N fell asleep as he kept muttering curses at him. '

(Sorry I haven't updated in so long)