Human Ver. SCP's x Female Reader - Vacation (Part 1)

After the rest of the staff had left for a summer vacation, I had stayed behind to "tidy up my office". As soon as the last staff member other than myself left, I grinned from ear to ear. I already had my things packed and was ready to go. I went and rounded up the SCP's and told them we were leaving soon. We all had been planning this for months. Soon enough, the SCP's had whatever very few items they had to bring with them and we loaded up into one of the foundations transit vans. 

I was driving while 049 sat in the passenger seat, 999, 035 and 106 sat in the row behind us while 682 wound up being squished in between 096 and 173 in the far back row of seats. I stuck the key into the ignition, "Everyone, make sure you're buckled up, I don't want a ticket." I said while adjusting the rear-view mirror. I heard 682 sigh and then buckle his seatbelt. Once we got onto the highway, it had so far been silent. 035 leaned forward over the seat reaching for the radio, "035! Sit back!" I said. "But I want the radio on!" He said whining like a small child. "You could've just said something." 049 said as he turned the radio on.

"I already hate this song. Change it something else, 049!" 049 sighed and tuned the radio to the next channel, "I still don't like it." 049 rolled his eyes and kept switching to different channels until 035 was satisfied. After another long awkward silence, 999 suddenly shouted, "WHO WANTS TO PLAY I SPY?!" I jolted and swerved a bit, "999, Don't startle me like that." I said annoyed. "No one wants to play that baby game, idiot." 682 finally spoke. "Yeah, we'd all rather have a staring contest, 999." 173 said. "N-Not me." 096 said quietly.

I was trying to focus on the road when I heard 106 start making strange noises and made muffled giggles, "Larry, what are you doing?" I asked. He giggled a bit more, "106, are you okay?" 035 said looking at 106. "HEEEEY MACARENA!" 106 shouted and burst into another fit of muffled giggles. Okay then...

Around an hour or so later, we stopped at a gas station to get some snacks and some more gas. Once the SCP's had gotten out of the van, they just stopped and stood in awe at the city. Some of them were thousands of years old and had been at the foundation for over 100 years, so it's no wonder why they were in such shock at the modern world. They weren't completely ignorant to what the modern world was like, they were just a bit shocked by all of the fancy cars, buildings and technology. We entered the gas station and while I bought some more gas, the SCP's looked around for snacks and other stuff to buy. 

Time Skip

After refuelling the van, I got back in with everyone else and buckled my seatbelt. "Hey Y/N, how much longer until we get to the beach?" 049 asked. "Well, with the beach we're going to, we'll have to drive for the rest of the day and stop at a hotel tonight and then we'll finish the drive there in the morning." I said. All of the SCP's seemed to say, "Ugh." at the same time. "Come on guys, it won't be that bad." 999 perked up a bit, "Sleepover!" I laughed, "Yeah, kinda like a sleepover at the hotel." 

Another Time Skip

When we finally arrived at the hotel, we ordered the room with the most beds, which would be the 2 bedroom suite. We all got into the crowded elevator with our bags and were all squished together. And believe me when I say being trapped in the corner of an elevator with 035 directly in front of and facing you, is an odd and flirty experience. When the elevator finally came to a stop and the doors opened, we all bolted out and started searching for our hotel room. "Remember guys, our room is room number 317." 

We all seemed to race against each other to find our room. Eventually, 106 wound up finding our room first and acted like it was some big accomplishment. I unlocked our room and checked the place out. "Guys, there are only four beds and eight of us." I said awkwardly while setting my things on one of the beds. 106 grinned and sat his stuff next to mine and winked at me. 682 chuckled, "Get some, 106!" I blushed and looked away from 106. I looked at the wall clock and seen that is was 9:30. I grabbed some of my things and headed to the shower while every 2 minutes someone would come and see if I was done yet. 

After getting done with my shower, I flopped down onto my bed and changed the channel on the TV. "Hey! I was watching the Disney Channel!" 999 said loudly. "Sorry, 999." I said rolling my eyes and flipping back to the Disney Channel. Eventually, I decided to call a pizza place to see if they delivered to the hotel, and sure enough, they did. Once everybody got finished with their showers, the pizza guy knocked on the door. I handed him the money and set the pizzas down on a dresser. "The pizza's here!" 

Everyone rushed over to me eager to finally eat. Once everyone had eaten, we all started to settle down and get ready for bed. I crawled into bed and tried facing away from 106. It wasn't very effective as he just made me face towards him and pretty much forced me to cuddle up next to him, "Goodnight, Y/N." He said followed by another muffled giggle. "Um, goodnight, Lawrence." I said sleepily before drifting off to sleep.

(I'll finish writing the second part soon.)