SCP-096 x Female Reader x SCP-106

(There's gonna be some ;) moments)

During recent breaches, I'd made friends with SCP-096 and SCP-106. Though I've noticed they've been acting a bit strange around me, even for SCP's. 106 kept insisted we go and have "conversations" in his pocket dimension and 096 kept insisting we go back to his chamber and talk. They were both my friends, so I never agreed. I wanted all of just to hang out together.

During the last breach, I met up with 173 and we planned that he would cause another breach soon so that me, 096, and 106 could all meet up and talk again soon. As another breach was announced, I smiled, "That's my cue." I said running towards Heavy Containment. I met up with both of them at our usual meeting place. 096 wasn't there yet, but 106 was. "Hello, Y/N." 106 said with a small smirk for some reason. "It seems that 096 isn't here, so why don't go back to my pocket dimension with me now?" He said with a low chuckle and a wink.

I laughed, "Oh you wish." He laughed again, "Yeah, I do. So why don't you already?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Because, I honestly do feel like having-"  096 trudged into the room. "Hi...What are you two talking about?" He asked quietly. "Oh, nothing much, but we were about to go back to my pocket dimension and...do stuff." 096 seemed flustered, "Oh...I see. When did you start dating?" He said sounding a bit hurt. I glared at 106; I wanted to slap him, but I couldn't for obvious reasons.

"We weren't gonna do that, 096. We're not even dating, don't listen to him." I said. 096 seemed to perk up a bit, "Oh, that's good, I suppose." 106 began sinking into the floor going into his pocket dimension. I just rolled my eyes again, "He's probably just gonna throw a tantrum or something because I said that." I said. As soon I finished my sentence, I felt 106 grab my ankles and drag me down with him. 

I found myself in the pocket dimension. This isn't the first time, so I already how to escape. When I did escape, I found 106 and 096 whispering to each other about something. "What are you guys talking about?" They both looked at me, "Y/N, who would you rather go out with me? Me or 106?" 096 said. 

(I might make a part 2, who knows.)