Humanoid SCP 173 x Innocent Female Reader - ;)

(There's not gonna be a lemon, but there will be some fluff and lime.)

I woke up in my small D-Class cell when I heard loud knocking on my door. The door  opened and revealed two armed guards, "D-(####), follow me. We have strict orders to terminate any disobedient D-Class." I decided to not get myself in anymore trouble, I mean, that is how I got here in the first place. I followed them to SCP-173's containment chamber and stood outside with two other D-Classes. "Please step inside the chamber and approach SCP-173 for testing. Any disobedient D-Class will be terminated." 

All of us stepped into the containment chamber, but none of us wanted to go near that thing. The lights flickered and we heard a crunch. When the lights turned back on, I seen that of the other D-Class was on the floor and the statue had moved closer. Me and the other D-Class started freaking out. The lights flickered again and when they came back on, the other D-Class was dead. I knew I was next. But I tried to not let that happen, so I ran backwards out of the chamber while maintaining eye contact with the statue for as long as I could.

The next thing I know, both of the guards are dead too. I seen that statue was making it's way further from it's cell, so I decided I'd go hide in there. Eventually, I started to calm down. That is until I heard some stone scraping noises. My heart started beating fast again as the noises got louder and louder indicating the statue was coming back to it's chamber. I tried to ready myself as best as I could when it walked through the door. But instead of a statue, I seen a humanoid-like person who shared an uncanny resemblance to SCP-173. "H-Hello?" I said weakly.

"Hi. I'm not going to hurt you, you can blink." He said. "How do I know I can trust you?" I said, still not blinking. "Because, why would I hurt such a pretty lady?" He replied with a wink. He got even closer to me until he was only a few inches away from my face. I had backed into a wall, so there was nowhere to go. I tried to go around him, but he pinned me to the wall, "Oh you're not going anywhere, miss." He said smirking. I blushed, "Just let me go, I don't like this-" Before I could finish he said, "Oh but you will." He leaned to try and kiss me. I'm not going to lie, he was attractive and something in the back of my head screamed it's the only way to not die.

So I decided to lean in and kiss him back. He placed his hands on my waste and darted his tongue in my mouth and easily dominated me. I in return wrapped my around his neck. I had seen kissing and stuff in movies before, but I'm still what people would call "Innocent".  I got a sort of funny feeling that I had never felt before when he placed his knee in between my legs and started to rub it around a bit. I didn't really think much of it considering I was pretty "innocent". 

But everything was cut short when SCP-049 walked into the chamber and almost screamed. SCP-173 pulled away, "What?" 049 looked like he almost had a heart attack, "I heard some noises in here and I thought another potential patient was in here, so I followed the noises and when I came in here, I found this!" After finishing his statement he ran back to wherever he came from. 173 turned back to me, "Now where were we?"