SCP's x Lost Child Reader

(Reader can be male or female. Also, the reader is about 10 in this.)

I was walking down the big dark hallways looking for my dad. My dad was a scientist at the foundation and brought me to work with him sometimes. I was to scared to call out for him because I wouldn't want the scary monsters to get me. But not all of the monsters were scary, there was one who sort of looked like Jello and made me really happy.

I kept walking until I seen the Jello monster. I smiled instantly and ran over to it and hugged it. It hugged me back and giggled. "Have you seen my dad?" I asked it. It gurgled out a No. I frowned some. When it seen me frown it began to tickle me. I giggled and laughed, "Stop!" It stopped and backed off a bit. "Will you help me come find my dad?" I asked it. It smiled and gurgled, "Yes!" It began to follow me out of the room as we looked for my dad. 

We found a room with a small box in it. On the box someone had written "SCP-714". I reached up onto the shelf and grabbed the box. Inside was a green ring, "That looks of kind of cool." I thought to myself as I slipped it on my finger. I set the box back on the shelf and left while SCP-999 walked(?) alongside me. 

As we kept walking we eventually found a place with a sign with big words, it spelled "Heavy Containment". I wonder what that is. I heard someone humming, just like my dad does so I ran over to the source of the humming with 999 behind me. When I got to the source of the humming, it wasn't my dad. Instead, it was a guy wearing black robes and a bird mask. "Why are you wearing that?" I asked. He looked down at me, "Oh, a child. Where are your parents?" He asked me. "I...I don't know. My dad is a scientist here, and whenever the lights flashed red and people started running and screaming, I couldn't find him" I said tearing up a bit. 

He picked me up, "Don't worry, I'll help you find him." "Do you know where he might be?" He asked me, "No..." I said frowning again. "He might be waiting for you at the exit." He said setting me back down. "Here, stay close and hold my hand, child. We wouldn't want you getting lost and hurt, would we?" We began walking together through the halls. I heard someone crying in the distance, "Who's crying?" I asked the bird doctor. "Be careful, no matter what you do, just keeping walking and look at the ground, don't look up or at anyone."

I wondered why he said this, "Shouldn't we go help him?" I whispered, "No. He isn't what you think, he'll hurt you if you look at him." Why would someone hurt you for looking at them? After a while I heard some weird sticky noises that weren't coming from 999. A black puddle started forming on the floor in front of us. I clung onto the doctor's robe as I began to get scared. "W-What is that?" A person started coming out of the puddle, but he wasn't a normal person, he looked all weird and was smiling. He person laughed quietly. "Stay away, 106. The child is under my protection." He said kind of harshly. 

The person scowled and began sinking back into the puddle. "Something tells me that's not the last we'll be seeing of him." He muttered. "Before I take you to the entrance zone, I'm going to visit an old friend, okay?" He said softly. I nodded, "Okay." 

Time Skip Yeet

When we eventually got to the doctor's old friend's chamber, we walked in. I looked through the glass of the observation room and didn't see anyone at first. Then I seen someone stand up and walk over to the glass. He was wearing the uniform of a scientist and he had a mask on and his shirt was covered in some kind of black stuff. He looked kind of scary. I didn't pay attention to him and the doctor's conversation until I heard him mention me. He seemed to look down at me, "Hey kid. How are you?" I clung onto the doctor's robe again, "So you're a shy one, huh?" I nodded my head and looked down at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact.

When their conversation was over, the doctor said we'd be heading up to the surface now. I started to get excited, I was going to see my dad again and everything would be okay. "How much longer until we there?" I said whining a bit. "Don't whine, we'll be there soon enough." He remarked. I sighed just wishing I had somewhere to sit down since my feet hurt too much. The hallways seemed to grown increasingly longer and darker and I started getting tired. "Doctor, can you carry me? I'm really tired." He sighed and picked me up and continued walking.

When I woke up, we were outside. I seen my father close by, "Doctor! There's my dad!" I said pointing to my father. He walked over to him and handed me to him, "Y/n! You're alright! I was so worried! And thanks 049." He said. "No problem, Dr. Bright." 049 said as he hurried back into the facility.