Chapter 14

I kissed her back and she melted into the kiss, instantly grabbing me around the neck and pulling me closer.

My hands which had previously been stiff by my sides wrapped underneath her body and pulled her to me, she pulled me even tighter afraid to let go.

I felt myself start to awaken below and I think Camila felt it too as she began to grind herself on me her legs still wrapped around my waist tight.

We were still kissing as I felt her moan into my mouth as my member brushed along her panty covered centre. I ground down harder, trying to feel something and get lost in the moment and forget about all the events of the day, and of the last three months.

Camila's hands were scratching at my neck and pulling me into her while her tongue would not leave my mouth. Her hands came down to the hem of my shirt and began to pull it up. I complied and let her take it off only temporarily breaking the kiss to bring it over my head.

I tried to fondle with the buttons on the back of her dress but they wouldn't loosen so I looked at the dress that was stained and wet from her tears and decided that I didn't want to see her in it again.

I bunched the front of the dress in my hands and pulled. It ripped and I tore it from her body. Camila gave out a moan into my mouth "fuck..mmm" I leaned back and broke our kiss ready to begin working down her neck.

I looked at her body and took in the sight.

Camila was wearing black lace lingerie that pushed up her small breasts and her underwear were lacy and expensive.

I hadn't seen it before.

Reality hit me like a cold bucket of water.

This wasn't for me.

This sight wasn't for me.

She hadn't purchased these for my enjoyment or excitement.

These were for him.

Camila must have mistook the look in my eyes as excitment instead of disbelief.

It hit me all at once, she had been fucking him regularly and she was going to do it again tonight but I found out. Her hands came to my shoulders trying to pull me down and I jumped back as though I had been burned by her touch.

I quickly scrambled off her and stood at the side of the bed. Just in my sweat pants and sports bra while my shirt was thrown haphazardly off somewhere in the room.

Camila's flushed face and panting chest stared at me.

"Baby... " she started to talk. I just stared at her lingerie covered breast and tried to remember the last time she purchased underwear for me, it was for a special occasion. It was for our anniversary last August.

But this underwear.

She bought it for him, just because.

Just because she wanted him to see it, to get turned on, and to fuck her.

She cared about what he thought.

The feeling hit the pit of my stomach and with it came the nausea. The initial shock of the evening was starting to wear off and the truth of all the lies and the true extent of what she had done was started to sum up in my mind.

"Baby... what's wrong...... come here...please" she was begging.

I stood still, my mind was moving a mile a minute, every incident over the last few months of when she hadn't answered the phone, when she had sent a cryptic text, when she had refused to cuddle me were flashing through my mind. The times when she didn't want sex with me and I retreated to the bathroom crying. I was worried that if I blinked when I opened my eyes I would just see black. The intensity of the situation was not lost on me.