Girl, u r mine!!!

Oh god!!

Today I should save my life from my boss....

Hii, I didn't introduce myself na I am Aman the great ASR's PA...
U know I am in high position, good salary and I am the one who will b in trouble most of the times...

Our ASR can't control his anger and always pour on me many times and today he is showing his anger on all the staffs and mainly on me, uff!!

But doesn't mean he is not good person, infact he is nice but whatever he does it feels rude probably....

Arey new problem has araised that is about his MARRIAGE??

Many girl's will b standing in the queue to marry the great ASR like obviously my boss is handsome, rich and whole generation need not to work that much property it's there..... But will he like anyone?? Chances are very very less...

Will he marry??

That even I don't know...

If he agrees to marry also whom will he marry?? No one can withstand ASR's anger, God should only send an angel in our ASR's life.....

📱..

ASR calling....

What's now??

************************************

What to do??

I can't let go of my property just because of not being in relationship, it's ridiculous....

I love money so I should get married...
There is no other way to get saved from this relation....

So if I have decided to marry then I should select that girl who can support this ASR....

I will never consider that Lavanya...

Flashback

I was working on my project...

Anjali " chote, I want to talk with u.. "

I just nodded and she sat beside me and cupped my face.....

Anj " chote, have u decided whom r u going to marry or is there anyone who u r in love "

Love??

I hate that word...

A " Di, I haven't loved anyone u know me right and regarding marriage I haven't thought yet and ha if I decide to marry then I will surely need to find the girl for me.... "

Anja " I have a girl in my mind"

She has come here prepared.

A " who is that?? "

Anj " u know Shyam ji is too good and look us v never have fought that much and he is so caring.... "

Is he good??

Like really!!!

He is quiet because he knew what will happen if he try to break my sister's feelings this ASR will not leave him....

Anj " chote?? R u even listening?? "

A " yeah, I am listening "

Anj " I am talking about Lavanya, poor girl she likes u so much and even all our family memembers knew her so if u marry her u both will b a great pair.... "

What the ??

Great pair??

Huh....

If I marry her then she and her brother will bring me to road by taking all my property from me...

Anj " chote?? U take time and then answer me... "

What's there to think??

I just nodded don't want to argue....

Fb ends

Knock knock

Aman came....

I raised my eyebrow.

Am " u have only called me na sir "

A " yeah,  I am giving u one week time get me a girl of my type.... "

Am " sir of what type?? "

What the??

Am " I mean sir u say how that girl should b, like any qualifications so it will b easy... "

A " looking at her I should get a feel like OK she can match with ASR, and she shouldn't b greedy, she should not b a gold digger....she should easily mingle with family...."

He was having a confused expression....

A " it's not that I am giving damn importance to relation I just don't want any complain on her....did u get that?? "

Aman " yes sir "

A " then y r u standing here?? Move "

He turned back and again faced me...

I raised my eyebrow...

Aman " sir one girl along with few children has come and they r waiting in my cabin "

I sighed him as to continue....

Am " sir, they r from Sarala orphanage.... U know sir "

I remembered that news hey it's a top news one businessman wants to buy that site and something regarding documents some problem is there and they r not allowing to continue the orphanage so government has given them time to pay amount of 50lakhs within this month...

A " give 35 lakhs, from my account "

He nodded and went out...

I opened my laptop.....

Knock knock

What the??

I looked at the door only to find a girl of around 25 in a white chudidar, just as an angel with beautiful smile indeed she is like a fairy....

Sir

Her voice brought me back to this world and I must say her voice is very melodious to hear...

I sighed...

A "who r u?? "

Girl " sir u gave us check right 35 lakhs "

Just now I was thinking she can b my partner but she is greedy she wants me to pay more, what she expects?? That I should give whole 50lakhs I know it doesn't matter for me but still.....

Girl " sir v r not only collecting from u  but from all the sides  and many have started to help us, so v just need 10lakhs so I think u can just give us that much it's enough.... "

Wow!!!

She is not of that type whom I thought, she.... She is an angel in and out.....

Girl " actually, I told this to Aman sir but he was little scared to disobey ur order and again speak with u so I only thought to tell u sir, just 10lakhs is enough "

I just nodded....

G " thanks sir"

I called Aman and told him to give 10lakhs cheque....

She has all the qualities to become my life partner...

But I didn't even ask her name...

What the??

Fine, it's okay anyhow she has to b mine....

Girl, u r mine!!!

***********************************

How was the update??

This time views increased but 😶???

Hope u r liking the storyline....

Put ur comments....

Keep supporting......