Kushi's pov ♥

Ha Devi Mayya, I got the chance now to speak about myself....

I am Kushi, everyone knows I am orphan but I will always maintain relations with everyone,i doesn't feel lonely but still I feel I should also have my own family and ha even everyone blesses me that I should get good in-laws and big family....

Nowadays I am not getting sleep only Devi Mayya, what to do??

If I close my eyes I see him, if I am making Jalebi I will think about him, if I am doing something I feel that what he will b doing??

My daily work is to think about him only.....

So everyone might b thinking na who is he?? He is my hero in real life my Arnav ji.....

It's been two weeks I have met Arnav ji, if I remember his name only I feel butterflies flying in my stomach and heart beat start to beat faster...

At first when I met him in office I felt he is strict, rude and don't care attitude but still looking at his handsome face I prayed Devi mayya that he should b sweet....

Aww he is sooo sweet, he will help everyone like he is helping our orphanage and at first when I saw him I was so happy that I got the chance to meet ASR again in our orphanage but Devi Mayya u know he didn't even remembered me where I met him and then I introduced myself to him somewhere I felt sad he didn't remember me but I was happy when v became friends....

And the date.... Hehehe it must b just a small help from his side to pick and drop me but still he was the first guy I went out so yes it was my small cute date with my handsome, he is so sweet...

Sweet!!

He can't have sweet, how can he survive, I tho can't even think how can I survive without my Jalebis....

He maintains all relationship, he helps everyone one, he himself helped the kid to take the kite and ha last week he helped grandma also...
I still can't forget that and our close proximity in this room.....

Flashback...

Sarala aunty "Kushi, I am going out but I got a call from AR that ASR is coming so take care beta"

K "Arnav ji  is coming, I will surely take care.... "

After two hours....

A " hii Kushi "

K " hii Arnav ji,  u know I was waiting for u only...."

A " oh nice!! Then?? "

K " nothing.... Actually everyone wants to meet u but aunty is not there, come inside I will only guide u"

V saw Grandma was struggling to get up, before I go to help her Arnav ji himself helped grandma to get up and led to hall, she blessed him and I felt very happy....

Then v came across my room after meeting everyone they all blessed him...

A " ur room is simple and beautiful just like u Kushi "

K " Arnav ji, u r not at all rude as I thought before "

A " achcha u thought I was rude before?? Then what else u thought about me?? "

He started to come near me while my back touched the wall and his breathe was fanning near my neck making my stomach to do somersault....

I looked at him who was already staring me and I gulped seeing our proximity....

A " say na Kushi, what else u felt?? "

His cheeks slightly caressed my cheek giving reddish side to my face and neck...

K " Arn... Arna... Arnav ji, I...i... "

A " I?? What is after I?? "

K " I... I want to breathe so plz move that side "

I saw his eyes which showed his defeat or he was not expecting that I will say like that may b I was little rude to say that to him... and I thought he will move back but still came forward....

A " so u can't breathe if I be with u?? "

K " no no Arnavji not like that"

A " then how Kushi?? "

His nose touched mine...

I was praying Devi Mayya to do some majic....

Kushi... Kushi....

I heard Sarala aunty's voice....

He moved back and went out leaving my mind to register what has happened just few minutes ago....

I looked at my reflection which was clearly saying I was blushing....

End of flashback....

This week when he came to orphanage he brought lots of chocolates to children, and clothes to elders and for me he brought jalebis...
He is so cute....

And I can't forget our first hug...

Flashback...

I should only clean my room!!

By the way I was the one who messed the room with children so I have to clean....

I was cleaning the room when I saw lizard and turned back suddenly and got hit on my head and I thought may b wall but later when I looked up and found Arnav ji, so my head hit his chest....

I gulped...

A " afraid of lizards?? "

I slightly nodded...

A " what will u do if I say it's just next to u " he whispered and in shock I hugged him and started praying Devi Mayya and after sometime he hugged me and whispered that he was kidding...

He started to laugh looking at my pouting face....

By the way it was our first hug....

End of flashback....

Devi mayya I don't know what's happening with me but I am sure that I want to b with my Arnav ji....

Is he also feeling about me like this??

Or only I am thinking like this...

I have made decision that I will go with the flow...

But I must say he is more than a friend to me....

I don't know how I will face him next time, my mind won't work when he is with me I will b just staring him and the new feelings I have found out it will not keep my heart beat same...

Devi mayya plz help me...

**********************************

How was the update??

So u all came to know what she feels... 😅

Did Arnav also feels the same??

Has he also started to give respect to relationship 😂😂😂let's c next....

Put ur comments...

Keep supporting...