Give me strength...

I don't know y but unknowningly I  decreased my speed and everyone moved ahead but I was still carrying her and taking steps slowly just to spend time with her....

What the!!

What's happening with me??

I looked at her who was praying her Devimayya closing her eyes.....

I put her down as v reached at the temple door.....

She moved front and took steps but stopped in her tracks and turned back and looked at me....

K " y r u standing here only?? Get inside Arnavji"

A " I... I don't believe in praying and all.... "

She gasped....

K " how can u not believe Devimayya?? "

My Family members also heard our conversation and Di took initiative...

Anj" Kushi, chote won't believe in god and prayers "

Everyone was busy in making her understand but I was busy in admiring her pouted expression

K " Arnavji, u have stepped till here then plz get inside and take blessings..... "

Now everyone's focus turned towards me...

A " what the!! Kushi y can't u just understand?? "

K " Arnavji, plz v both never entered temple together and it's our first time so come with me "

She started her pleadings....

Her day starts with her Devimayya and ends with Devimayya....but I, the one who don't believe in god...

I looked at her who was continuously pleading ......

I sighed and entered inside the temple, all were shocked to see this change in me, and I don't know what this girl will make me do in future....

She squealed in happiness, while I masked my smile.....

***********************************

Hey Devimaya, Keep everyone happy.....

plz give me strength to handle this new relation, I was an orphan but u gave me a place to stay in the orphanage and now giving me a big family......

Everyone is caring, loving.... And coming to Arnavji, he hides his other shades but I know about him... Today he has entered inside the temple and in future he will give me a place in his heart...

Give me strength to make him realize his feelings.....

I opened my eyes and looked at others who were also praying, my eyes searched him only to find him staring at me making my heart to beat faster....

And ha Devimayya I forgot to ask one more thing give me strength to even make my heart beat normal wherever he is near....

***********************************

How should I thank u Devimayya??

U have brought Kushiji in my chote's life, Initially I was having a feeling that what if chote is forcing an innocent soul for the sake of property but seeing their nok-jok and all, I feel they r made for each other....

Plz fill his life with full of happiness...

**********************************

This ASR!!

What has happened to him???

All my plans r utter flop, he is not even leaving Kushi for a second....