Epilogue...

Person1 : U can leave now.

Perosn2: Excuse me.

Person1: U r not excused because u r holding something which is mine.

P3: Arnavji.....

Person1 turned out to be our ASR who glared the second person.

Ar: Now get lost.

P2: I am sorry sir, I am Aryan, I ....

Ar: what the?? Did I ask ur intro, just leave my wife's hand and get lost before I lose my patience.

He pulled the third person towards himself who is his life, his angel.

K " Poor fellow, u made him run away from here."

But all she got as an answer was a strong pull towards his chest and that's all the lovely couple lost in each other.

Nk " Nannavvvvvvvv"

A " I swear I will kill him to destroy our moment"

K " sssh.... It's his reception today and poor fellow he will get scared by ur comments"

Nk" Nannav and Kushiji, how am I looking?? "

K " handsome as always "

A " what the!! U find him handsome?? Kushi look at me, I think I should teach u a lesson that..."

K " keep ur possessive and jealousy side aside and plz it's his special day so chill "

Nk" u both plz join me on the stage,i am feeling slight nervous "

K " ha NKji "

Again she got a pull and now she got jammed with his body.

A " he should ask how he is looking to his lover, and ask her to join the stage, poor girl I don't know how Lavanya will handle him"

Kushi chuckled.....

K " guests have started coming, so I should check on Lavanya... And plz look at ur princess...."

A " she is still sleeping, let her sleep.....otherwise everyone will eye on my princess "

Kushi glared him and Aranv moved aside to check on his princess.

***********************************

K " u r looking so beautiful Lavanya "

Lav" thanks Kushi and today if I am happy then it's because of u only"

K " ssh... U deserve to be happy and Nk must be eagerly waiting to see u "

She was about to take me to the stage but I held her hand and made her sit beside me....

L " that day u advised me and changed my views, I will be always grateful to u Kushi "

Flashback...

I always thought one day I will make Arnav far from that Kushi but I was wrong....

After hearing Arnav's confession to Kushi infront of world, I got to know how much he is in love with her and I can never get him....

Even if I make Kushi away from him there is no chance for me to be in his life, I could never get my love.

Then why should I live??

I went near my bhaiyya's room and saw him how he is happy with bhabhi, love is a pure realtion and I don't have that blessings from god to get the love.....

I am sorry bhaiyya, I am taking this big decision.

I saw the sleeping pills in my hand and I was about to take but I felt a sudden burning sensation on my cheek.