ASR in hospital

Hospital....

Doctor" I am shocked and surprised to see u here ASR.... That too u came to visit me, a psychiatrist"

I rolled my eyes at his excited speech...

Yes right now I am in top most hospital and with best psychiatrist....

D " where is my patient?? "

Ar" ur patient is sitting in front of u "

He gulped, obviously who will believe that the great ASR is a patient and that to in psychiatry department...

D" tell me ASR, what's ur problem?? "

A " vo... I.... Vo.... I... I mean to say... "

D " just clam down ASR, let out ur problem.... "

I took the water bottle which was on the table and gulped down some water....

A " I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't able to work properly from past 2 weeks and I keep on remembering about that person, I want that person to b with me, I want to hear that person's voice all the time, I want to protect that person from everyone, I feel possessiveness towards that person, first I was not like this.... everything was perfect in my life, I don't give damn to these so called relations and emotions but this time I myself don't know what's wrong with me, my mind is not at all working, Infact I assume that person to b in my room and all, I am imagining things.... "

I took a deep breath after speaking, I think this is the biggest talk I have done till here leaving business.....

D" u feel jealous if that person is with someone else?? "

I nodded....

D" hmm.... So u might b feeling to capture that person throughout ur life?? "

I nodde again....

D" that person is a girl right??"

What the!!

how can he say everything so perfectly??

May b because,he is psychiatrist....

D " no ASR,i can understand ur problem not because I am a doctor...."

I raised my eyebrows...

D" because I have crossed this phase "

I looked at the man who was at the age of nearly 60....

What the!!

Now I have to hear his lectures??

A"then tell me what's my problem?? "

D" is she ur girlfriend?? "

A" she is my fiance.... "

D" u r in love with her"

What the!!

Love??

A" but.... I and love?? "

D" yes ASR I am cent percent sure u r in love with her and it's good that she is ur partner I mean life partner...."

But still??

D" listen ASR, as I am elder I can advice u that a girl will leave her family, her surrounding and v have to keep them happy and safe, v have to love them more than they love us.....
And in ur case that girl must b an angel who has made the great ASR to fall in love"

Yes, indeed she is an angel....

I will keep her safe, I got to know the meaning of those feelings....