Knowing each other!!

I hurriedly came out before they could ask me how I agreed to come out with them..... It's all because of Kushi, by this incident I got to know she is smart, more than I thought....

I heard someone's coughing sound and I know who is that person, yeah the same one who put me in this situation.....

I turned behind and saw her looking at me blinking her eyes cutely but I know she is not that innocent, definitely not at all innocent after this incident....

K " tell me about this secret?? "

What the!!

Everyone stood beside her and listening our conversation.....

Secret??

I raised my eyebrow....

K " by standing here and glaring the car how can v reach the picnic spot "

What the!!

This girl is teasing me that I am standing here.....

Everyone laughed looking at me...

Like seriously!!

I glared everyone and sat in the car and pressed horn....

K " arey everyone get inside the car otherwise this laad governor will change his decision... "

What the!!

Laa.... What was that??

Laaaa??

Uff!!

Anj " no Kushi, u both need to spend some time together.... V all will come with Akash,u come with Arnav.... "

I smirked looking at the angel who was gulping hard...obviously I will surely teach what will happen if someone teases ASR....

K " Dii... No... Plzzzzz.... I will also come with u.... "

What the!!

Again I horned....

Mami " hello hii bye bye v should all leave this place before our Arnav bitwa presses the horn again .... "

K " but dii... "

A " If ur talking session is over can v leave or u want to stay here only"

She bid bye everyone and sat in the passenger seat....

She was staring me only....

A " I know I am handsome but there is no need to stare me like this.... "

K " offo Aranvji, I am staring u so that I can read ur face... "

A " what the!! U know face reading?? "

K " I can't read someone else but the one whom I love I can read their face "

What the!!

Did she said love??

She loves me??

May b she said as a friend she loves me....

K " see u r cursing ur fate as u r being away from ur work but Arnavji u should take some rest in between...don't worry u will enjoy this one day trip and ha I will ask u at the end of the day how u felt and I am damn sure u would have enjoyed this trip......"

I just nodded.....

K " Anjali Di was saying about this picnic spot u know it's near ur farmhouse it's seems.....she also said about amusement park "

She was going on and on about the spots, and I came to know I have decided to spend time with a kid but my kid, my Kushi.....

K " Arnavji speak something na "