Confession 😍

I am getting ready for tonight, Arnavji has organized the party for the success celebration but I am sitting here and staring our wedding pic.

So much has changed between us, before only his actions were saying he loves me but nowadays his words are expressing that and I am clean blowed for his flirting skills.

World never ever imagined that the great ASR can be romantic but I must say I am very lucky to get him.

His small-small gestures make me happy and not to forget our yesterday's office romance...

Flashback.

Receptionist "Mam?? U r here?? "

K " actually I brought lunch for him so is he free?? Or busy??"

R " Mam sir is in his cabin only"

I thanked her and moved ahead and everyone greeted me and I remembered my first day when I came to office many laughed at me along with Lavanyaji but today whole world knows me as
Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada...

I thought to surprise him and came to office without informing will he like my presence here?? Or??

I knocked the door and heard his voice -

Come in

But his voice made me shiver!!

No, I can't enter his cabin... I am getting scared.

I will give lunch box to Amanji.

I was about to turn but I felt a sudden pull and in next second I was in my Arnavji's arms.

A" where are u going my dear wife?? "

K " vo... Vo I thought to "

He locked the cabin door holding me still in his arms and started to nuzzle my neck.

A " lunch box?? OK I got it, but y were u moving back?? "

K " I thought u r busy so I was going to give lunch box to Amanji "

His hold on me got tightened.

A " what the!! U r my wife Kushi and I will always make myself free if I am busy and never ever leave me like that"

I was touched by his words.

K " I will arrange ur plate, wash ur hands and come"

He kissed my cheeks and stared at my lips.

K " Arnavji?? "

His lips landed on mine and I was all lost in this cute romance, he squeezed my waist making me also to participate in this kiss.

I ruffled his hair and broke the kiss.

He glared me.

K " lunch??"

He again pulled me.

A " I was having my lunch only"

His thumb caressed my lips and I blushed hearing his words.

He chuckled.

He left to wash his hands and I arranged his plate.

He came back and took a piece of roti and fed me.

K " Aranvji it's for u, so u have it."

A " I know even u would have not eaten anything so don't start ur bak bak "

I opened my mouth to speak but again he fed me.

We enjoyed each other company while having lunch.