La...Laaaa...d

Anjali " chote, keep ur phone aside and have breakfast after that v r going out and look around the places near farmhouse and ha u have to come... "

Arn " OK Di as u say "

All looked shocked, how can this Laad governor agreed silently.....

I was still looking at him while he looked at me and raised his eyebrow while I nodded as no......

After some time v all seated in the car and this time Anjali Di and Shyam jiju also accompanied in our car, thank god they came with us don't know y but seeing this laad governor all silent my mind started to ring the same words Silent before storm, again and again.....

Arnav " Di where do u want me to drive?? "

Anj" first place is amusement park......"

Shyam " wow!! And did u inform Akash also??"

Anj" u don't worry Shyamji v r ready with plan, what and all v have to do... First is park, there even games r also there and after that v will reach back farmhouse and get fresh up and will have dinner and then before leaving me will play a small game at the poolside of farmhouse and then if time of permits v will..... "

Arn " what the?? Di hold on.... R u sure ur plan consumes only a day and not more"

Shyam" arey our Rani Sahebha has made the plan means that should surely happen "

I giggled looking at Arnavji who was little frustrated.... But I must say Shyam ji and Anjali Di make a good pair, they r understanding also....

Devimayya, I don't know whether Arnavji will love me or not but I wish at least he will understand me little....

I looked at the mirror only to get my eyes locked with his, I can see the care for me in his eyes and I know there exists love also but he is not getting the meaning of our relationship but I will surely help him out....

Anj " Kushi ji what r u thinking?? "

I just nodded as nothing and I again looked at him who was having a slight smirk which made my heart to beat faster, one for his killing handsome look and other what might b the reason for this smirk??

***********************************

I looked at chote, who was looking at excited Kushiji..... I must say he was having a tiny smile on his face.... And I can do anything to keep the smile on his face.....

Shyam " Rani Sahebha, come v will go and play that one "

I just forgot y we r here looking at my chote.... Already Payal and Akash went to play another game and all elders were taking rest....

Anj" ha Shyam ji let's go"

K " Di v will go to that one"