Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉

Devimayya u should only help me out now, I don't know how I will get saved??

A " Kushi tum teek Ho?? "

I nodded.

A " then y r u nervous??"

At present I and Arnavji r in the car and v r heading towards mansion and he is asking me the same question Kushi tum teek Ho?? from last half an hour and how can I tell him that yes I am nervous because... hmm.... It's our first night and everyone has teased me to hell now and I am all red by hearing them, even Anjali Di and Nani they were talking how and all that have decorated our room....

I looked at him who was expecting my answer and I will never tell him what's bothering me....

K " I am little tired"

He nodded and made my head rest on his chest....

I listened his heart beat sound and I don't know y people will say that he don't have heart......

A " u r nervous because of tiredness?? "
Not again!!

K " ha Arnavji, now I will take rest then I will b alright "

A " yes take rest properly so that u have to b awake the whole night"

Y is it so??

A " because it's our first night"

I gulped.....

************************************

I want to laugh out loudly looking at her cute face, wide eyes and open mouth.....

I know she is nervous because of our first night as she was teased by everyone and I enjoyed looking her all red.

She opened her mouth to tell something and again closed.....

Cute!!

Mansion....

Anj " keep ur right leg and get inside Kushiji"

Nk " wait wait!! Nannav has to carry Kushiji"

Before I could reach her Kushi herself got inside keeping her right leg and everyone laughed at her nervousness while I smirked, so my crazy wife is getting nervous to b with me....

Unbelievable!!

My eyes were fixed on her who was sitting in between Mami and Nani who were busy telling her about their in-laws....

She caught me looking at her intensely while she instead of staring me back she turned her face away...

What the!!

A " Di I will b in my room "

One last time I looked at her.... Let her come to my ro.... our room I will teach her......

************************************

Anjali Di made me sit on the decorated bed...

My laad governor was in study room, while my nervousness was increasing by each passing second.

Anj " Kushiji r u nervous?? "

I nodded.

Anj" don't worry Kushiji my chote is so understanding he will never ever hurt u but if in chance he scolds u then don't make that reach ur heart, listen his lesson from one ear and leave that from other one but make ur relation more stronger, I never felt chote will fall in love but u made that possible and I can see u both r in love just need to express and if u need any help then I will always b there for u"