Mr. Jalebi??

I stood in front of that orphanage...

Am " sir, let's get inside..."

I just nodded, v both entered only to find a middle aged woman standing...

I looked at Aman who went near that woman and started talking, hey I thought to become trustee of this orphanage.....so that it will b easy to get hold of her.

I went to look at that angel who made this great ASR's big problem to get solved...

I don't believe in love or Any other relation, I want to marry if I need to claim my property, I want a wife to show others that hey I got married, and I just want a peace from her side and not to trouble me to give a look on her or to maintain a relation with her, she has to understand and learn to live with me and all these things I felt in this angel and my sixth sense never goes wrong....

I went near garden only to find her flying like a butterfly here and there, gardening and the next second jumping and smelling the flower next to her......

Unbelievable!!

Aman gave me some papers to sign as per the agreement to become trustee of this one while I nodded at Aman and he went inside the office, but I was looking at the one who impressed this ASR.

Ar " hey u?? "

She turned...

Ar " c I don't know who u r but I have made my mind to marry u so pack ur bags and get ready... "

Angel " what the!! "

Hey it's my line...

Angel " See Mr. U can't speak like that with anyone....u don't know me even my name and upon that what's this?? Y should I come with u?? What relation we have shared?? See I can't leave my orphange and come...."

What the!!

This girl speaks more...

Ar " see this Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't know to bend infront of anyone, if I like it then I will claim it...."

Angel " see u can't force me!! I am not interested to talk with u, and keep in ur mind not only me no one will stay with u, how rudely u r behaving?? "

What the!!

Ar " u have to marry me "

I ordered her...

Angel " whaaaaaat?? "

Is she deaf??

Ar" see leaving behind all those girls who just want to see my glance I have chosen u as my wife "

Angel " wife?? how can u decide?? Who r u mister?? "

Before I could even think further Aman voice was becoming louder...

Sir

I turned left and found Aman standing and I looked at front where that angel is still flying like a butterfly and I looked at the Papers which was there in my hand for my signature....

What the!!

It was my imagination...

Day dreaming!!!

What's going on with me??

What if the same thing happens when I will converse with her....

Am" sir, inside all r waiting for ur signature on these papers... "

I read the agreement and I handed over to him...

Arn " Aman I am going to office now but there is a work for u... "