What is love??

Cabin....

What the!!

From morning I couldn't concentrate on work that's all because of that angel...

I closed my laptop and called Aman...

A " Aman I need ur presence in my cabin within 5 minutes... "

I leaned back on chair and closed my eyes only to see her beautiful eyes....

Knock....

He entered inside the cabin and I asked him to sit infront of me....

A " I wanted to ask u something "

Am" Ha ASR about Mishra project right, everything is fine... Yesterday after u mailed me I have proceeded the file to their company... "

What the!!

A "I wanted to ask something personal"

He nodded...

A " u r married right?? "

He nodded and yeah I was right I remember him taking half day leave for his marriage....

Am " ha ASR, I invited u but u were busy at that time.... And I asked u one day leave and u granted me half day leave "

Is he making me remember or is he complaining on me??

Whatever!!

A " urs is love marriage right?? "

He nodded...

A " care to explain lightly"

Am " ASR?? What u wanted to know ??"

A " don't u feel u r talking too much!! Just answer my question "

He gulped....

Aman " actually my wife Priya and I studied in same college and when I proposed her she accepted me and later after setling v thought to marry and.... "

I stopped him...

A" what is love?? "

He blinked his eyes to confirm what he heard was right or wrong......

Obviously I myself don't know y am I thinking about this love and all, but yesterday's game made me feel that I should know about what is this so called LOVE??

Am" Sir?? "

A " I think u heard my question?? "

He nodded, and drank the water from the glass which was on table....

Am " LOVE, it's a beautiful thing which happens in our life....v get attracted to that person I am not speaking about external beauty I am talking about getting attracted to their nature, to their care, and v feel our heart has connected....

I feel like v should b together always.... Want to hear her voice, want to see her face throughout our life, want to fight with her for silly matters and get patched up by bringing her favourite gifts....

I feel to protect my loved one from others, I will get jealous when I feel she is giving more importance to others,other than me.... "

A " u can leave Aman "

He stood up confusedly...

Am" did I say anything wrong sir??"

A " what the!! When did I say like that?? Infact thanks...u can leave now"

What and all Aman said, even I have experienced all those towards Kushi...

The girl whom I thought is just a key to my property she became such an important part in my life that I wanted to spend my entire life listening her non stop express....