Kiss 😘

When I entered the mansion I was welcomed by my love she was looking really different as if challenging me!!

Morning she was so nervous then what happened to her suddenly??

K " How was ur work at office Arnavji??"

By this time everyone assembled near us as they all wanted to see a show which I left in the morning...

I rolled my eyes at their curiosity but I have to show them I can be romantic too and yes I have to win this challenge....

She was waiting for my answer and I was slight happy to hear that question from her because no one ever asked me this question, if they would have asked also I wouldn't have cared to answer.

A " I was in no mood to work"

Everyone acted as if they are seen an alien just now.

Anj" how come Mr. Workaholic was not interested to work?? "

A " I was thinking about my wife "

All opened their mouth to express their shocked state but I pinched my lady who was standing equally shocked as others.

K " ouch!! "

She rubbed her arm where I pinched.

Nani" What happened Kushi beta??"

Mami" hello hii bye bye, Sasuma ask what has not happened!! Our Arnav has fallen completely in love with Kushi and he has become so romantic "

Romantic!!  I raised my eyebrows at her as if see I am winning but she smirked back....

What the!!

K " u r right Arnavji, even I was missing u alot "

With this she came near me and andddddddd she kissed my right cheek that to in front of everyone, is she the same Kushi who was so nervous to even look into my eyes.

I kept hand on my right cheek where she kissed me, still I can feel her lips on my cheek.

Mami " Hello hii bye bye, I never knew that our Kushi can kiss our Arnav openly"

Nk " Nannav and Kushi wait a second I will get popcorn and guys let's all watch a live show of romance"

What the!!

I glared him and pulled Kushi towards me who was not expecting this move from me.

K " Arnavji, everyone is looking at us "

She whispered.

Then what happened to her when she kissed me, it's not that I didn't like, hell!! I positively loved it.

A " I should also give ur cheeks reward right?? As u have missed me alot?? "

**********************************

Hey Devimayya, what shall I do now??

I think I did a mistake to show that I am more romantic than him to others but I got booked in front of him.

He was coming near to me while I pushed him aside and ran into kitchen.

I can hear his loud growl making me to gulp.

Hp came and told that Arnavji is waiting for me.

I entered inside room only to see a hungry lion marching...

A " what the!!  How dare u to push me and go Kushi?? "

K "then what do u expect?? That I should let u kiss me infront of everyone "