Romantic ASR!!

Mami" hello hii bye bye, Kushi bitwa the food seems very tasty to me, pass the kheer to me fastly, I am damn hungry.... "

Everyone chuckled hearing her but one pair of eyes were just staring his lady love with lots of feelings...

Shyam " Kushiji Saalesaab won't have ....."

Before he complete his words...

K " don't worry Shyamji I have prepared sugarless only... "

Everyone smiled listening her.

Nani " food is really tasty beta and y r u standing?? Have breakfast with us only....Sit beside Arnav"

She looked at ASR who was waiting for her to sit next to him but she twisted her saree edge...

K " I am not hungry Dadi, I will serve u all and then I will have "

A " Kushi, pass the bowl which is in front of u"

She passed to him.

A " Kushi, give me water "

She gave him water.

A " Kushi, serve me some more Kheer "
She served him but not meeting his eyes .
Everyone were shocked seeing the great ASR talking while having food and upon that dragging Kushi in between.

A " Kushi.. "

Anj " chote y r u doing this with Kushiji?? "

Kushi looked at Arnav who was waiting to lock her eyes with his.

Anj " chote ?? R u even listening?? "

A" Di, tell her to have food with us... "

Nk " ohooooo so the great ASR wants his wife to sit next to him and have food wow!! That's so sweet "

Mama " Kushi beta join with us "

Kushi nodded unwillingly and nervously sat next to her husband...

Nk " Nannav will u agree if Kushiji wants to feed u with her hands "

First time he said something meaningful.... Right Kushi?? Arnav whispered....

K "what NKji?? When did I tell like that?? By the way I.. "

A " y should I have any problem NK and even Kushi doesn't have any problem right Kushi "

She smiled at all and took a piece of Roti and fed him who inturn licked her fingers making her eyes go wide and mouth open....

Food is tasty but not as tastier as ur fingers....

He whispered to her making her to gulp....

Lavanya " ASR?? "

He growled looking at the creature who disturbed his little romance with his angel...

L " can I come to office with u, my car is having some starting problem "

A " book a cab and come"

L " but "

Nk " it's OK Lavanya, anyhow I thought to visit office today so I will drop u "

L " but I want to reach early "

Nk" don't worry I will just take 5 minutes to change the dress "

She faked her smile and looked at the pair who were busy in their eyelock....

A "Now I will feed u....."

K " no Arnavji I will have later "

Mami " hello hii bye bye, it's first time I am seeing Arnav bitwa like this and Kushi v may b traditional but v won't mind if u love birds do romance in front of us, allow him to feed u.... "