Miracle...

Sarala aunty " Kushi?? Where r u lost??"

K " where will I b lost when I am sitting in front of u "

Devi Mayya how can I say her I was lost in his thoughts....

S " I seriously can't understand u....by the way where were u from morning "

K " when time comes I will only tell u everything"

I still can't disclose about our relationship because I don't know whether his family members accepted me or not and about Arnavji, he is so kind towards me, but he feels he is not in love with me, I mean he doesn't even know that he loves me... Don't know where our relationship will leads to but I have full faith on u Devi Mayya that u will surely help me out...

S " again this girl is lost in her world"

I smiled and went to my room....

Room....

📱...

I heard my phone ringing....

Who might b at this hour??

I looked at the display,after reading his name I felt as if just now I ate jalebis....

📱.....

K " Hello Arnavji"

A " what the!! How much time u will take to pick the call??"

K " just now I entered my room and saw the phone "

A " from now on take the phone with u wherever u go,Am I clear??"

Isn't his condition is little weird...

K " OK.... Anything serious Arnavji that u have called me at this hour?? "

A " what the!! I don't have right to call my friend?? Infact my fiance?? "

His words are only enough to create butterflies in my stomach.....

A " Kushi, r u there?? "

K " hmm... But ur family members have not accepted me then how come u can decide about our marriage"

A " what the!!  For god sake don't ask me the same question again and again... I hate words "

I laughed....

A " don't laugh, and by the way v both r marrying so if v both have agreed then it's more than enough, I don't care about others.... Upon that they will also accept u, who can deny u "

K " I am an orphan Arnavji,though people here have given me their love I have always craved for my own family and I am getting now because of u, if they agree and accept me then I wil also get a family.... But if they didn't agree then I won't b the reason of destruction in ur family.... "

***********************************

I don't know y but when she said she is an orphan I felt as if to hug her and caress her hair and murmur sweet words and I was about to say I will b with u but her next words brought ASR back in me....

how can she that she will not marry me if my family members r against?? If v both agree that's more than enough... I don't give damn to others and here she is changing my decision....

Changing ASR's decision means that person has to take rebirth......

K " Arnavji?? R u there?? "

A " I am saying u one last time listen carefully that u r only the one whom this ASR has chosen and no one can change it even u Kushi "

And without listening to her reply I ended the call and switched off my phone......