Planning and Plotting!!

I looked at her file once again which remainded me about her Jalebi love...
Uff!!

She is crazy, but I will make her proper after marrying her, Aaargh y am I even caring about her, I just need her as a key to own my property...

I should plan properly so that there should not b any way for her to say No, the great ASR in me doesn't like to get rejected.....

I should do something but what??

How to start??

If I ask her directly then there is a chance that my imagination may come true, NOooooo it should not happen...

Then what to do??

If it was related to business then I would have solved it just in minutes but I don't know how to start conversation mainly a new relationship ....how can I plan??

I heard a knock...

What the!!

Akash entered my room...

I raised my eyebrows..

Ak " actually....i... want... "

Arnav " come to the point"

Ak " actually I want u to meet Payal, she is coming here with her parents tomorrow...."

What the!!

Y should I meet his lover??

I m not interested in all this...

Ar " sorry Akash,I am busy... "

He sighed as he already expected my answer...

A " good night"

I was about to wish but -

Ar " wait!!"

He turned back....

Ar " I... I wanted to know how u feel in love "

He gave me a shocking expression then smiled at me...

Ak " it's love at first sight for both of us "

Love??

Uff!!

It doesn't exist, but I want to trap that butterfly not in love but at least making sure that she has to agree...

Ak" bhai?? "

I nodded...

Ak " v both met each other in many places unexpectedly, then I asked her for a date and then v both roamed around many places and now... "

Ar " now u both want to get married.... OK... Good!! "

So I should also roam around with that Angel, OK let's give a try....

Ak " bhai?? What about ur marriage?? "

That's y I am asking u how to impress her.. See the great ASR first time wants to impress someone but she is not someone she is an angel....

Ak " u know it was very tough for me to fall in good list in front of her parents "

What the!!

I didn't think about that, now I got to know two things one I should roam around with her and spend time, though I am busy I should do that for my property, second parents??

Wait!!

She is an orphan... OK I got it orphanage will b in my control....

Ar" it's getting late... "