💖 Dhak Dhak 💖

Anj " chote, r u even listening?? "

I am talking to him and he is sitting and working as if he is not part of this discussion....

I looked at everyone who were encouraging me to speak...

Anj " chote take one week rest from office work"

He looked at me as if I said now world will end...

A" what the?? "

Mami " hello hii bye bye Arnav bitwa for ur marriage purpose it's needed "

Nani" ha beta for haldi, sangeeth,mehendi and after that marriage and reception... "

He shut his laptop and looked at us...

A" listen everyone, haldi u perform morning and mehendi and sangeeth in the evening and the next day v will get married and I don't like too much crowd so for marriage let it b our family members but for reception I will arrange for my employees , medias and  business people.... "

Everyone is shocked listening his words....

A" and about inviting all I have informed to Aman he will send everyone invitation and whosoever u want u people can call them... I think I have given enough detail so don't ask me again and again... "

He said and without turning back he went to his room....

Mami " hello hii bye bye what is this sasuma in one day only v have to perform all rituals..."

Shya" r u sure Ranisahebha?? This won't work, he is not caring about the relations and..."

Anj" ssh... Shyam ji I know what u want to say but u know what I have seen- my chote is changing, the one who doesn't give value to marriage has allowed us to do all the rituals at least... And he is taking part that's the biggest news.... So guys more work is pending so get up.... "

***********************************

A " listen everyone I know it's haldi ritual but don't u dare to put more.... "

Nk" Nannav mera bhai, u should look more handsome so v will surely apply more"

A " what the!!  Di take him away from me... "

Anj" chote, it's ritual ...."

Aka" ha bhai plzz "

A " what the!! Akash when ur turns comes then u will get to know....if u all want me to participate in next rituals then don't apply more..."

Actually first v planned that his marriage should also happen with us only but Payal had exams and so v postponed his marriage.....

Haldi ritual started and I was glaring everyone so that they apply a tiny bit and off course who can deny me?? No one has that guts to go against ASR....

Mami " hello hii bye bye, Anjali bitwa v need to go near Kushi so come let's go.... "

Kushi??

I want to look at her....

I know she will b looking like a yellow doll....

I chuckled at my thoughts.. 

Nani" Arnav bitwa take bath... "

I will meet my doll and then I will take bath.....

***********************************

I was sitting in the middle of the garden in one of the branches of AR  restaurants....

Today is my haldi, mehendi and sangeeth, tell me devimayya who will keep everything on the same day??but no our laad governor can do that....

But still I am happy that he is taking part in the rituals...