How dare u??

Mami " hello hi bye bye, Arnav bitwa come and sit next with us..."

While I rolled my eyes....

I agreed though I don't like to....

Nani " so when r u going to meet us with the one whom u have chosed "

A " very soon "

I looked at everyone, they gasped hearing me...

What the!!

That day only I cleared na, may b they wouldn't have taken my words seriously about marriage....

What to do, they only forced me into this new relation....

Shyam " salesaab, r u sure?? I mean u and marry?? "

A " again and again I don't want to talk the same "

Anj " then bring that girl to our home,lets see which model u will bring "

Model??

She is an angel....

A " OK then, I will bring her to meet u all  tomorrow only... "

I sighed and came to my room not listening to the gossip which was going on behind me...

Later.....

📱....

Pick the phone....

📱....

She picked the call and before I speak I heard her sleepy voice....

Who r u?? Y r u calling me at this time?? Don't u have shame to call someone at nearly 1am?? Don't tell me u drank fully and thought to call on a random number and that number became mine.....

She was about to scold me again after talking a break while I cut her...

A " Kushi?? "

K " Arnavji aap?? "

Thank god she opened her eyes by recognizing my voice and looked at the caller ID... I know I did a mistake by calling her at this time, actually I didn't even saw the time and upon that I didn't even thought about the possibilities what she just told....

Uff!!

This girl is really crazy to think about these....

K " Arnav ji r u OK?? I know u would have thought to cancel our marriage it's OK "

A " what the!! How dare u to think like this?? "

K " then what?? First of all u have called me at this time, second u weren't talking that means u would have been hesitating how to start, so only I assumed that...."

A " Enough Kushi!!"

The ASR inside me was about to take his frustration on her but I calmed down taking a long breathe....

A " see Kushi, u r my friend and I have considered u as the one whom I am going to marry so keep those things out of ur mind that I am going to leave u "

I said calmly yet dangerously....

K " I am sorry Arnav ji"

A " OK... Listen I want to introduce u to my family, tomorrow I will pick u"

K " Arnavji, I am going to CITY hospital "

A " what?? R u fine??"

I heard her giggling sound...

What the!!

K " Arnav ji, actually I am going to meet my friend there"

A " that is near to my AR office so y don't u come there only then I will bring u directly to my home... "